1. I need some help to choice TBC

So i wanted to star tbc. There is always hard choice at a start - what class i have to choice. I`am not asking whats the best class becouse all classes are good im just wanting that you can help me to choice.

So i was playing wotlk for 3-4 years (with big pauses) and i played all the classes and i was always ending up maining mdps. So i think about range dps.

Searching in internet i found what rdps classes was good and i though i would like to play with one of these: Hunter, Mage, Warlock.

The most class i want to play is locks, but i heard that they are op so im thinking that there is and there will be alot people that are better than me.

Second choice would be a mage. There is less mages in this server, but i`am scared because of the same problem

And the last one is hunter. In wotlk i didnt played this class alot .The reason that hunter in this list because of good dps.

I would be thankfull if someone will answer

2. dude just choose something

if you suck, it will be a hard time
    if you're good, you will have a good time

3. Locks in TBC aren't actually difficult. You will learn the intricacies as you level. The hardest part is deciding what curse to use when Shadow Bolting.

There's more nuance for PVP and at lower ilevels (pre heroics) but its really not bad.