1. Unlocking class specific items on store

Is it possible to remove the mechanic on the store that blocks you from trying to buy any class specific item that does not match your character's class (for example buying warlock's tier 7 as a priest) so that we can transmog items that are otherwise unnobtainable ingame for certain classes?

2. Personally, I think that's OK idea with one problem.
    It will add more transmog variety to this small selection of vanilla, tbc and wotlk.
    It will be confusing to see Warrior with Paladin gear or any other versions... I know, you can move your mouse over character, nameplates also tells which class is it, but it will still be a lil' bit confusing.

3. You can already see some warriors with t10hc and with deathknight starter gear obtained from old shop, but the current shop blocks you from buying some older tier gear if your character cannot use it.

4. news flash you won't be able to mog them if you cannot use them, grab some item from voa no1 else wants and try it out

5. news flash you won't be able to mog them if you cannot use them, grab some item from voa no1 else wants and try it out
    One would think a circumvention of that point is implied by the suggestion.

6. news flash you won't be able to mog them if you cannot use them, grab some item from voa no1 else wants and try it out
    I have seen a warrior wearing a paladin t10.5hc transmog aswell as a starter dk gear transmog
    Edited: September 23, 2017

7. neither of them have an actual class restriction tho (use the icc drops which are lookalike)

8. news flash you won't be able to mog them if you cannot use them, grab some item from voa no1 else wants and try it out
    So here you tell me i can't transmog them

neither of them have an actual class restriction tho (use the icc drops which are lookalike)
    and here you tell me i can since it has no restriction?

I'm not interested in the icc lookalikes. I'm interested in the unique class sets that are unobtainable in game by other classes than the ones that it is destined for, and many of those do not have a recollor or lookalike (for example warlock tier 8)
    Edited: September 23, 2017

9. I thibk best you can do is look for items with same model and are not restricted to class. Because even if you can get warlock item on priest you cant xmog it because you cant equip it.

10. I thibk best you can do is look for items with same model and are not restricted to class. Because even if you can get warlock item on priest you cant xmog it because you cant equip it.
    Yes but the point is i want to transmog the sets that have no other items with same model, they are sort of unique and they look pretty awesome. And i'm shure it is not hard to implement since in blackrock you have no issue with that whatsoever.

11. and here you tell me i can since it has no restriction?
    ICC drops uses same models (and color) as tier pieces. So basically you can get the pala / DK t10 on your warrior.

12. ICC drops uses same models (and color) as tier pieces. So basically you can get the pala / DK t10 on your warrior.
    Icc drops dont have any model that mimics the paladin tier 10+ headpiece and legs which the warrior had it transmoged. All icc plate head and leg drops mimic warrior or dk models.

I would like next replies to stop deviating drom the main purpose, i like older tier sets and i would like to collect (for transmog purposes) the ones that are unobtainable (afaik) ingame unless by the class they are destined to. I think this isn't game breaking and it would add a lot more variety and some fresh air into the transmog scene and i am sure a lot of people would agree to this request.
    Thanks in advance

13. Icc drops dont have any model that mimics the paladin tier 10+ headpiece and legs which the warrior had it transmoged. All icc plate head and leg drops mimic warrior or dk models.
    [Faceplate of the Forgotten]
    [Leggings of Dying Candles]

o.k.

14. if you want class specific items than roll that class. otherwise find something else to play dress up with.

15. if you want class specific items than roll that class. otherwise find something else to play dress up with.
    Thanks for the useless comment that did 0 contribution to the topic

12 Last