1. Random Battleground Reward

People are joining BG to afk farm honor. They are contributing nothing, get their well earned 124 honor and very generous 620 rbg reward for loss. 744 honor points isn't very fair reward for someone who litteraly been afk for whole bg(or was useless just messing around and suicide to other faction without any intention of winnig). I keep seeing same players afk on many BG in a row.

My suggestion is simple: to remove random battleground reward after 1st win, loss or even rbg joining.

This problem concerns low geared players mostly, our favorite little greengos, who are joining BG with fresh 80 and afk at graveyard hoping to farm some free honor point. However this change will affect geared players as well, some of them will be mad about losing 25 arena points and some of them will just enjoin playing without half of their team afk somewhere.

It will either make BG much helthier or ruin it totaly. I will gladly hear your suggestions and explanations why this is a bad idea and how dumb i am.
    Edited: September 14, 2017