1. @BenSzybki That's what I've been talking about. Of course raids will be pugged or done the way they usually are - in your guild! There is no other way you can do raids. RDF is strictly for dungeons to get you en route to raids. It can only benefit the realm. I completely fail to see the downside of this. Especially when we have Hallow's End, Brewfest, Love is in the Air and Midsummer Fest along the road that require RDF in order to get the rewards and achievements, I can only see the positive impact it will have.
    Edited: September 15, 2017 Reason: Misspelling

2. For what I have seen on previous thread I don't think this is on debate by the moderators unfornatelly.
    I love all the idea of lordareon, specially buffed raids, I think they did a great job giving life to this server.

Just wanted the RDF, maybe without the random dungeons special items.

Please consider :). Thanks!

3. For what I have seen on previous thread I don't think this is on debate by the moderators unfornatelly.
    I love all the idea of lordareon, specially buffed raids, I think they did a great job giving life to this server.

Just wanted the RDF, maybe without the random dungeons special items.

Please consider :). Thanks!
    Not just you, hundreds of others.

4. To add from myself i tried to play on this realm half year ago, but finding group in that spammy chat with disabled /who was really painful while leveling as dps.
    As long as content is hard and force people to interact to each other to complete it RDF wont hurt social interactions. Not RDF itself destroyed social communication, but easy content past TBC

5. @vicnorris, That's exactly what I mean. They can disable the rewards easily and just allow us to queue. The timing of the /who function doesn't work properly so they should take that into consideration at least.

6. I'll just say, and I may be an isolated case here, that last time "I encountered social aspect of forming a group" happened proximately 9 months ago.
    And it was something along the lines of "Are you sure you can keep us up in here?" and "Are you def capped for sure?"

Nowadays, a simple "+" sent to the person is all of the interaction, combined with "123 pls, HS on CD" is what I see. For months now...

I also think that trying to reinvent the wheel with "compelling evidence of social interaction whilst forming the group for a daily dungeon, furthermore helping low level characters to stick together and form leveling-parties" point was done by Blizzard Entertainment years ago, for this expansion. Results from that period speak for themselves, and in this current state, and frequent RDF questions and lets-call-them "asks" for enabling RDF tells me two things:
    1 - There is a potential for new players for Lordaeron (which are turned away/towards Icecrown realm)
    2 - max level characters find it easy(er) to group up (gear Ilvl) and do a dungeon than new, fresh, low level ones, that would, potentially become raiders, or pvpers, of the realm
    2.5 - Being denied of using RDF tool and personally choosing not to use it are not the same issue and, as such, should be discussed separately.

Kind regards.
    Edited: September 18, 2017 Reason: typos

7. Plus all of that, most of the 80 dungeons are dead. Noone wanna do em except PoS, HoS and FoS farms. RDF will bring back the good old days that u have to pass every dungeon to find some gear to do em.

8. Originally Posted by Obnoxious
    (...) that subject is a dead horse.
    I'll just leave that here

9. They wont enable RDF on Lordaeron because it would potentially revive the realm. Currently Icecrown is peaking and that's how they want it to stay because it brings most donations.

10. They wont enable RDF on Lordaeron because it would potentially revive the realm. Currently Icecrown is peaking and that's how they want it to stay because it brings most donations.
    You are 110% right..

11. RDF would help the server in such an immense way.. it's really sad seeing it die off

12. They wont enable RDF on Lordaeron because it would potentially revive the realm. Currently Icecrown is peaking and that's how they want it to stay because it brings most donations.
    I can see this as probably the reason for it. But, to be honest, I don't think it will affect icecrown that much there are still people that will find this realm harder and will drop out. Icecrown is an easy server to get gear and they still donate.

RDF will just help people that want to have more fun :)

13. I was strongly against implementing RDF in 2015 and in that context it was a sensible decision. Right now, however I see very little reason not to revisit this policy and reconsider its effect in current context. Right now enabling it would make sense and would spark some life into Lordaeron. It was different when the server was constantly at 12000+ players.

14. Lordaeron was designed to be a hard core realm without Dungeon Finder and heirlooms. That was our promise to the community of Lordaeron. We are not keen on going back on that promise.

It was set up like that before it launched and we have always maintained that it will stay like that. Changing it now would be going against the very design of the realm and the philosophy of it.

15. You know that things change by time, and they can be changed for good.

I'm also playing Lordaeron since it's launch. And ofcourse at that time rdf wasn't needed.
    Next good thing that RDF would bring is end of Gundrak daily heroic. :D Gundrak is plague on Lordaeron that's only thing people doing. If you want to do other dungeon it's pretty hard to gather people for it.

Maybe some poll about RDF would be good. Why not give it a chance.

First 1234 Last