1. Nothing's more fun to me than being run through every dungeon by a lvl 80 because no one my level wants to run dungeons with me...

I ran more lowbie dungeons on Molten-Wow Lordaeron (when it had half the players we have now), than I do these days.

What was the point of fixing these dungeons when only a small percentage of the player-base can actually complete them in a meaningful way?

2. Same here. Every time I sterted a new character on Molten Lordaeron there were ALWAYS players available for each dungeon at each level. Now even with that much population online you can’t do any low level dungeons. Once you reach level 80 you just DON’T wanna level another character because it’s a real punishment rather than an enjoyment without the RDF...

3. Same here. Every time I sterted a new character on Molten Lordaeron there were ALWAYS players available for each dungeon at each level. Now even with that much population online you can’t do any low level dungeons. Once you reach level 80 you just DON’T wanna level another character because it’s a real punishment rather than an enjoyment without the RDF...
    And bcus of that, proffesions are not leveled which makes mats for low skills useless = very hard to make money as low level

4. Lordaeron was designed to be a hard core realm without Dungeon Finder and heirlooms. That was our promise to the community of Lordaeron. We are not keen on going back on that promise.

It was set up like that before it launched and we have always maintained that it will stay like that. Changing it now would be going against the very design of the realm and the philosophy of it.
    Actualy I laugh so hard on this coment :D
    You promised comunity so many things which you never did, and still, RDF is the most important thing for you not to change lol kappa

Maybe, but just maybe if you would make your promises fulfilled you wouldn´t have pop dropped from 14k to 2k, wake up please.
    Also, the one which will delete this post, please tell devs to FINALY make LK doable or you lose the last guild which is capable to actualy kill something.
    MEMORIES already have enough, idk how long we will endure.

P.S. by ,,doable´´ I mean not to change LK HP to 1 milion less like last time LUL

5. That was our promise to the community of Lordaeron. We are not keen on going back on that promise.

It was set up like that before it launched and we have always maintained that it will stay like that. Changing it now would be going against the very design of the realm and the philosophy of it.
    All right this will be a rant. And long one at that. Keeping on your promise will not mean anything to anyone, cause the people you made that promise to...quit long time ago. How many of 2k people clinging on Lordaeron you think came because weeee, no RDF, awesome!
    The players are geared enough not to need daily dungeon anymore, becasue between having 2 frosties awarded and spending half an hour (lately more) to compose a group, and just as much to finish the dungeon....barely few opts out for the latter.
    Not having dung finder made sense while Lordaeron progressed and while it was at it's infancy - vanila stage, vanila dungeon grouping.
    At tbc stage it should be turned into LFG/LFM feature, and at 3.3.5 it should be RDF feature. I mean that is if you want to keep it "Blizzlike".
    Socially, finding groups old fashioned way does nothing. You barely find 4 more people, the conversation turns into "123" "fly you lazy peace of ****" *Name leaves the group*. Not much chat even after the dungeon begins. And don't spill that flowery gibberish how it is healthy for socialization. It is simply not true. It will make you have more enemies than friends in the end.

Finally, I don't think RDF will save the server, simply as at this point it is beyond repair. Major guilds have disbanded and left and new people are not attracted to empty realm (where leveling is even slower due to no rdf), and if someone decides to level - they give up.
    Mods and staff are being bored of people *****ing so they just ignore them without adding any new ideas to the bunch, and simply banning those who dare oppose them with their threads, even if their threads are completely respectful.
    And why this is so? Lordaeron is not P2W (pay to win), no one donates on it, as they cannot use the currency, so it is not lucrative enough. It is simple and logical explanation. Occam's razor.
    To those who wasted 2 or more years on it, I tip my fedora to you, and I feel for you. It is 2 years of our lives we wont be able to get back.
    I am ready to take my punishment now.

6. the only thing I can say is I've met 5 new players on the horde side in the last week. All were either in Barrens or Durotar and discovered that RDF did not work on our server. I tried to explain to them the reason for this but sadly none of them decided to stay with us. Just thought I'd add this bit as some food for thought.

7. Are any of the leaders of Lordaeron willing to discuss this topic? it's clearly something a lot of people really wanted to be changed..

8. Are any of the leaders of Lordaeron willing to discuss this topic? it's clearly something a lot of people really wanted to be changed..
    Lordaeron was designed to be a hard core realm without Dungeon Finder and heirlooms. That was our promise to the community of Lordaeron. We are not keen on going back on that promise.

This is pretty much their response. Because they're into self-fulfilling prophecies and once you say something will be hardkor, goddarnit it gunna stay dat way!

Sorry, I went a bit hillbilly at the end, but hey - so did the server!

9. It's time to close this thread now, since people have started throwing insults at us and coming up with various conspiracy theories. Your feedback is appreciated but what Proterean said few pages back still stands - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2859249

First ... 234