1. Combat log

I've been wondering for months ... decided to ask now: What the **** is wrong with the combat log? Why does it always crash?
    I've heard other players complaining too

2. It's a TBC thing. Better get used to it.
    They just introduced the new combatlog in patch 2.4, so it was prone to errors.
    It even still broke in later 3.x patches though.

3. As I heard, that they have TBC core from Wotlk whats a quite bul** you know.. its well scripted but something isnt alright

4. Can you please specify what do you mean by saying "crash"? You get an error in game or the combat log just stops working after a while? If it's the latter, then it's completely fine.

5. Can you please specify what do you mean by saying "crash"? You get an error in game or the combat log just stops working after a while? If it's the latter, then it's completely fine.
    Thank you for your really fast reply Agramon. You are good moderator. Wish we had GMs like you!

It is indeed the latter I was referring to. Combat log just stops working after some time. It sucks to know that this is considered "fine" lulz :D , but I believe I can live with it.
    What really hinders my game play though are the thousands of BOTS on this server and GMs doing nothing about it. But this is offtopic, so I'll drop it here.

Thank you guys for clearing this up for me!

P.S. Can you recommend some working addon that fixes the combat log?
    So far I've been spamming a macro which works but is pain in the *** to spam all the time.

/script CombatLogClearEntries()

6. I give you advice... put this /script CombatLogClearEntries() to a macro with spells you use a lot. Ive put it in with Stormstrike together and it working fine though... I should put it to totems too.

7. WOW never though of that!!
    Thanks mate!