1. Christmas codes

Hello everyone. Actually I have a few coins and was told that we get some discount codes which can be used to buy gear for cheaper coins on Christmas. So I wanted to know that does everyone get the discount codes on Christmas and if possible can someone tell me how much cheaper would a 23 coin gear get by using the codes. Thanx for ur replies...

2. That varies, idk how it's determined actually, most discount i got was 60% off I think. You also get coins/points and some misc stuff in the mail.
    And a 23 coin item would, after a 60% discount cost 9coins. That's a pretty good deal imho if you're up for waiting till christmas.

3. Whoooosh! On christmas everyone has T5 magically.

4. Wow. Umm so do u know if the codes can only be used once or more times? And will each charecter get a code? And how is it communicated to the players?

5. First of all, the codes have only been a thing for the last 2 years, so although it is likely to happen this year as well, don't make plans around this. The codes were single use (just 1 item from the store) and not applicable to legendary gear.