1. Ele shaman (Resto Os) + Hpala alt, High arena xp

Hello.

The point of this thread is looking for pve-players AND arena-players who are willing to play with me, preferably also being recruited by a pve guild.
    In the bottom you will see what you can expect from me.
    Since late wrath retail, i've become a hardcore arena-player, playing in gladiator range in all expansions on retail up until WoD.
    I joined warmane, to play on Blackrock, as i mainly wanted to do arenas, and i've been in the top 1% or better on the ladders every season for almost 2 years (Saying all this, just to give the reader an idea of my capability to understand the game well). But i've started to miss some other aspects of the games, like the guild-environment and endgame raidng, not to mention the feeling of looting those sick items in endgame.
    I've only done raids on retail in the past, to get items beneficial to me in arenas, and i still will be interessted in that, but now i have decided i will try to take raiding abit more seriously and actually have a part in a raidingteam and maybe, who knows, make some arena-partner-friends for 2v2 and 3v3.

My main is an Elemental shaman with resto OS, quite fresh character that needs gearing. The same goes for my paladin alt.
    I am also very capable of playing practically any class and spec in the game.

In regards to arena, i have following experience:

Elemental shaman: 2700
    Resto shaman: 2300
    Resto druid: 2350
    Discipline priest: 2300
    Shadow priest: 2300
    Holy priest: 2000
    Affliction warlock: 2300
    Arms warrior: 2500
    Frost mage: 2200
    Marksmanship hunter: 2000
    Subtetly rogue: 2000
    Assasination rogue: 2000

Back in the day on retail Wotlk, i have cleared all ICC 25 on my rogue, but don't remember much of it.

What to expect from me:

-I am willing to learn what is needed in regards to the PVE content, and you should expect a player who will always try to execute any task as flawless as possible, as well as always try to improve even at the times of difficult or at times where everything went down flawlessly.

- I will contribute to the guild with a friendly and mature attitude.
    - I will be available for the guild (and its members) to fill a role needed, everything from profession-stuff to raiding, to helping less experienced pvp'ers improve their play or rating in arena.
    - I have a mic, any voice-software needed (though haven't used it for a while).
    - My internet is quite stable, with very few disconnects because of internetrelated issues.
    - My ui is clean, and i will use any addons that might be required of me in pve-situations.

If there's anything else, you can ask me.

Add me ingame if you want: Qarym
    Edited: September 14, 2017