1. Queue on Outland server

Hello. Me and buncha my friends are thinking of migrating to your community. But we are wondering if there is a queue when Outland server reaches peak population? If so, we will go to Medivh instead.

Pls respond asap so we can start lvling ;)

Best regards
    Alda/Gosan and the whole Goldshire Golfclub crew

2. Hello. Me and buncha my friends are thinking of migrating to your community. But we are wondering if there is a queue when Outland server reaches peak population? If so, we will go to Medivh instead.

Best regards
    Que doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. You can check sometimes the population of the server - que starts at 15k.

3. Alright. What is the usually peak on Outlands then? We are 20-30 people, not everyone wanna donate to be able to play.

4. There hasn't been a queue for months.

5. Last queue been 2 and half month ago.. so I suppose it stays on 12k peak for a while... So there is nothing to worry about.

6. Before you start to play on Outland server, as a wow player, I would suggest you to read one of the theme, describing infested x5 tbc server. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=365584

P.S. Hopefully only Outland and Lordaeron are suffering from that problem. I played on both.

7. Hello. Me and buncha my friends are thinking of migrating to your community. But we are wondering if there is a queue when Outland server reaches peak population? If so, we will go to Medivh instead.

Best regards
    >the whole Goldshire Golfclub crew
    please tell me that GFK is part of this crew that is coming here, this /global needs her.

8. There is only one option for a tbc server at the moment and it's warmane. Queue or no queue. Other servers can't compete.

9. There is only one option for a tbc server at the moment and it's warmane. Queue or no queue. Other servers can't compete.
    i don't know man,if u look at statistics u will see recently a population decrease probably due to massive bot ban but there is other reasons i guess whereas i was impressed by the crowd on dalaran, sw and bgs on some icecrown player twitch stream