1. Even in a 7x Rate realm like this, how many alts is too many for you?

Thus far, I have a level 80 Paladin well geared. Currently in the process of leveling a Druid (level 60). Haven't decided whether or not I would also be leveling a Warlock/Mage and a Hunter. My original plan was to have one of each class according to gear proficiency (Cloth, Leather, Mail, and Plate) while possibly including the hero class (Death Knight) into the mix. So essentially, 5 is probably enough for me.

As far as alt leveling goes, choosing a proper leveling route for Vanilla hasn't been a very easy task for myself, as it has thus far taken me 15 hours played time on my Druid to go from 1-60 (60 so I can learn the flight skill at Hellfire and just fly away from there ASAP for obvious reasons). I've been able to avoid Vanilla zones with heavy world PVP during my journey and have yet to be attacked by a high level character. The closest I even got to being "ganked" was by a Druid 4 levels below me trying to kill me (and failed to do so). Burning Crusade leveling seems to be a tad more bearable as far as I can remember with the leveling not being as tedious as Vanilla, with the same going for Wrath of the Lich King zones, so I hardly have trouble planning leveling routes for said areas.

It would definitely keep the game fresh for me and what's good is that because you're not stuck in a gearing hamster wheel like in retail, it can make alt maintenance much easier because after you gear up, you're finished. What about you guys?
    Edited: September 14, 2017

2. i n s t a n t
    8 0

ok.

3. i generally aim for enough toons to have all proffs, as i like being as self proficient as possible. although after the moltdown i haven't had the patience to level more than 3 toons to 80.

4. I got about 8 lvl 80s, that have a minimum of 4k gs, most of them are 5k+ and only two on 6k+

A retribution / holy paladin
    A protection paladin
    A protection warrior
    A resto / balance druid
    A holy priest
    An arcane mage
    A resto shaman

So, 7 xD

5. Kinda 1 per class is the limit. Though valid 3 spec classes might get 2 characters.

Double the same spec? No.

6. HMM let me think.

for me there is no limit to alts i can make. i honestly have enough patience for leveling and gearing for over and over again as long as i know i want to play that alt.

so far i got:

20 pvp geared DK's arround 5.1k gs
    1pve geared dk 5.6k gs

18 pvp shamans 6-6.3k gs
    1 pve shaman 6.4k

15 clean 80 shamans with some proffs
    10 clean 80 druids with some proffs

9 pvp druids 6-6.1k gs
    2pve druids 5.6-5.8k gs

2paladins 5.8-6.1k

1pve warrior 6k

1pve mage 6k
    1pvp mage 6k

1pve priest 6.2k
    1pvp priest 6.3k
    5clean 80 priests

1 pve hunter 5.8k

1pvp warlock 5k

im not sure if i mentioned everything but thats most of it for sure.

thats what i got since moltdown, and i was far from no-lifing tbh, like avarage would be 1-2hrs every day TOPS.

P.S thats just for icecrown realm xD
    Edited: September 15, 2017

7. Are you mboxing or is this for any RP?
    I'm just curious about one having 15 clean of this and 10 clean of that.. :)

8. Are you mboxing or is this for any RP?
    I'm just curious about one having 15 clean of this and 10 clean of that.. :)
    yes i am.

tho the clean chars ae from moltdown, i used them for alchemy @ start for money boost, but after abit i abondoned em. aventually ill gear them aswell.

Btw, those characters are across both ally and horde factions :P

9. yes i am.

tho the clean chars ae from moltdown, i used them for alchemy @ start for money boost, but after abit i abondoned em. aventually ill gear them aswell.

Btw, those characters are across both ally and horde factions :P
    That reminds me, I've also contemplated playing the Alliance faction as well. That's another thing that might keep the game fresh for me.

10. 30 alts are too many, 5 are just fine in my opinion