1. Account Wide Achievments

Hello there. I'm sure this topic has been created, however while strolling through the forum I couldn't find it.

So my suggestion is more like a question, is it even possible to make Account Wide achievments happen on WOTLK? And also, would there be some interest in it? I myself would absolutely love it, since I'm a "perfectionista-altoholic"...

Thoughts and ideas?

:)

2. I totally support your idea 'cause I am same as you.
    Also with account-wide achievements comes and mounts of course, right?
    Don't tell us now "Go play cata or mop, they have that" NO.
    Everything that have newer expansions but I don't care. I play WotLK and I would, actually, many of us would like to have wide-account achievements and mounts.
    Would really appreciate if some of forum moderators reply on kilbo3 thread, which isn't the first related on topic like this.
    Like, did you think about that?
    Is it hard to make?
    or strict NO, and why?

Thanks.

3. I totally support your idea 'cause I am same as you.
    Also with account-wide achievements comes and mounts of course, right?
    Don't tell us now "Go play cata or mop, they have that" NO.
    Everything that have newer expansions but I don't care. I play WotLK and I would, actually, many of us would like to have wide-account achievements and mounts.
    Would really appreciate if some of forum moderators reply on kilbo3 thread, which isn't the first related on topic like this.
    Like, did you think about that?
    Is it hard to make?
    or strict NO, and why?

Thanks.
    Even though I think it would be very nice with account-wide mounts aswell I doubt that this would happen. It would mean less revenue for Warmane (?). However achievments that aren't mount-based I suppose aren't really making Warmane "cash in".

What I mean by less revenue is that if you'd only have to buy it on one character compared to ten characters it would obviously mean less revenue, and for our sake - less sever support, salaries for developers etc.

As for when it comes to this thread I think we have to be realistic, even to we maybe would love to have account wide achievments & mounts. Getting "only" achievments account wide would still be very appreciatable, in any way it could be implemented if so possible.