1. Website organization

Hello. I used to play that server for a long time... long time ago (WOTLK start). I noticed a lot of bugs and some parts of the game were just not giving enough fun anymore so I just simply finished playing and waited for the patches. Since then I can't really monitor the progress since you release the patches once per one year. I know that my post will not change anything since its private, free server and you do whatever you want and you decide how often you release patches and bla bla bla. I am just saying that it would be useful for players that left your community and maybe want to come back to actually inform on website what is the progress, what is planned etc. I know that you have devblogs but its like essays not really a technical devblog. Last patch info was in February I suppose. Then you say it requires time to write down all patches but you could at least inform about progress of writing them down or whatever. I check the website almost everyday and sometimes it is just sad to not see anything for months.

Cheers and have a nice day

2. go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

Select xpansion: "Wotlk"
    Select status: "Pending, Fixed"

Now you will be able to see the majority of the fixes they have made

3. Man I know, but I do not know when it was fixed or is it going to be ever fixed etc. Bugtracker as well does not give you 100% of work they have made. Its community bugs.

4. but I do not know when it was fixed ..
    You you do.
    Once you do the search I have suggested you can filter the order for "updated".

between February and Today they have closed around 500 Bugreport
    ... or is it going to be ever fixed etc. .
    they are up already if you have done the search with the filter I have told you ( the one between 5 days ago and today will be up on next monday)

obviously this way is not 100% accurate but it will give you a good idea about the amount of fixes and what they have fixed
    Edited: September 15, 2017

5. 500. In last Devblog you mentioned it is over 2000 and it is hard to post them all... So where is 1500 then ? That is what I mean. Bug tracker is just a additional feature of whole development. They do not repair only bugs from community.

6. So yeah. This is it. 10 months since last update. It is just in my opinion to nice to not inform community that this server is focused on, on what is being fixed and changed. I know this is not your main job, but it would be nice to post once per even 2/3 months what is going on. But who cares :)

7. If you are talking about Wotlk Core then check here: https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=2

Last changelog 8 September 2017 ( before you have even opened this thread)