1. Fixing Neltharion Maybe ...

So many expansion i played tbc/wotlk/cataclysm and on so many servers nothing is greater than cataclysm realm my favourite raid still remains Firelands but after moltdown warmane cataclysm became to fall down cause of so many bugs on raids . Like u cant finish BWD 6/6 instead its 5/6 , BoT Hc is almost impossible to finish even with BiS gear of DS hc cause of so many bugs , Same goes for ToT4W , then comes Firelands who has his own bugs can be done both nm and hc but it aint real Firelands as all remember for example Beth'tilac Meteor Mechanics wasnt supposed to hit u on the ground should been up at boss when u go up , most of time when u wipe on Lord Rhyolith he bugs out and u have to reset raid couple of times so u can do him properly , and about Ragnaros HC World in Flames doesnt work which means more easier so noobs have easier time not to die , then we have Transition phase when hammer it aint on real position as used to be like u see hammer its on middle but actually its on left , also i forgot to mention about Shannox alot of people exploit it by going on hills i made couple of reports of people actually exploited it thousands of time but they didnt got suspended , on wotlk if u actually exploit guantlet like PP one i saw 25people getting banned for that and its not even a boss , for ds has some changes but not big ones , PvP seems fine except it doesnt have Tol Barad bg which for a cataclysm server is crucial . I bet alot of people still play here cause of their friends of due to lack of their time cant rlly level on another server so im not speaking only for myself i bet everyone on cataclysm wants to have actuall good cataclysm server with no bugs . Also Firelands on my opinion is main highlight of cataclysm not dragon soul . Thank u for ur patiance if u read this .

2. To be taken with humor, even though it's a serious situation :

3. Sad but true i know people from cataclysm that left wasnt cause of low population was because server day by day started to show bugs that are crucial and warmane GM's instead fixing those and do their actuall job they look over wotlk/tbc servers .

4. [/QUOTE]

this needs to be pinned at the top of the cata forums.

5. A new devlog for cataclysm would be cool, just to know if there are still people working on here.

6. Oh, the dreams... But hey, the hope is always appreciated. ^^