1. I can't believe how many people have 100+ of every mark, 75k honor and all the non-set vindicator pieces. Surely must've farmed a lot of honor in order to have all that only days after it was released. Your mailboxes must've been overflowing with badges so you could keep handing them in to keep the honor cap even after spending 78k honor on the non-set. My hat's off to you guys.

In all seriousness, I think y'all need to calm the F down and wait patiently. They had a hiccup with the release, but they're obviously working on fixing it. I bet they were slowed down a lot by the hordes of people purchasing the S4 gear even though everyone knew that was not up for grabs just yet, and thought they could keep some OP gear.

2. the problem is that we know the date (17 dec) since the beginning of this topic which date September 15, 2017 So yes we are very numerous to have farms Honor and marks for this date 17 dec and I quote

Proterean
    Staff
    Warmane community reetings,
    Arena Season 9 will end on December 17, 2017 on all realms at 10:00 pm time.

I do not understand anyway from Sept 2017 to 17 Dec they not made NPC test.

3. Nonstop freefarm of BoJ, a3 tards on BG, who 1-2shots our team greenies and still no vendors. Yaay~ ! (probably not)

4. This situation is serious, its demoralizing a large portion of the community. I have friends that are conscidering quitting the server because of this. The staff keeps saying its going to be resolved within a small timeframe, it is now almost 100 hours since the NPC should have been up and running. If staff just said straight away that this will take some time, a couple of days or just something with a somewhat longer perspective. Then you can relax and focus on doing something else, but like it is now all u think about when it comes to warmane wow is if the damn NPC is going to work soon or not.

5. Should be soon. The team has a lot on their plate at the moment.
    Do we have some kind of update on an ETA ?

I have not been complaining on this at all but by now an ETA would be nice :)

Cheers

6. This situation is serious, its demoralizing a large portion of the community. I have friends that are conscidering quitting the server because of this. The staff keeps saying its going to be resolved within a small timeframe, it is now almost 100 hours since the NPC should have been up and running. If staff just said straight away that this will take some time, a couple of days or just something with a somewhat longer perspective. Then you can relax and focus on doing something else, but like it is now all u think about when it comes to warmane wow is if the damn NPC is going to work soon or not.
    "Im so fcking addicted and dont know what to do with my freetime. Spend all my time in this game that i dont have anything to do anymore since 3 days and either you release my pain or i pretend to ragequit all of my useless time and work i spend in this game if you dont resolve the npc tomorrow. If its the day after tomorrow i already quitted. I wont come back then and i dont know why i did all this work neither why waiting 1 more day makes me quit. Maybe i should just think what to do with my life." Lmao

7. Well waiting a few days is fine.. But the lack of communication is problematic.

Quote Proterean: "Season 1 and Season 2 will be available at a later time. The rest of the situation is being handled actively and can expect results relatively soon."

"At a later time" doesn't really say a lot, and "relatively soon" is just a weird phrasing haha.. Relative to the age of the universe? :P

Just tell people what is going on, how long they can expect to wait, and make updates on this if something changes (longer wait etc.)

Best regards

8. instead of deleting posts, you could just give us some informations

9. Its ****ing joke that we cant get a offical statement atleast...

10. Seriosly, that was big mistake - give player S3 vendor and don't put S1 and S2 - horrable disbalance on Battlegrounds, arena's and other wolrd's location. Can any stuff give us real information about progress?

11. "Im so fcking addicted and dont know what to do with my freetime. Spend all my time in this game that i dont have anything to do anymore since 3 days and either you release my pain or i pretend to ragequit all of my useless time and work i spend in this game if you dont resolve the npc tomorrow. If its the day after tomorrow i already quitted. I wont come back then and i dont know why i did all this work neither why waiting 1 more day makes me quit. Maybe i should just think what to do with my life." Lmao
    And popelatius maybe you should consider your life instead of judgeing other ppl. Go play casual and dont flame off topic

12. As soon as they screwed the first time I've just stopped playing until its here, I suggest you guys do the same otherwise you'll just unnecesarilly get some greys on your head.

13. 1 week waiting baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT!!

14. 1 week waiting baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT!!
    pls no :( ...

First ... 311121314 Last