1. "Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    Challenger title"

WTF why would you give so awful titles for this realms, why we are not getting gladiator and rival titles? Just curious, because this titles are reallyyy bad and looks rly dumb. Moreover 2v2 is more challenge here than 3v3 which will end probably not more than 2k3..

2. what a joke honestly, you should consider thinking about it warmane staff, Duelist title for rank 1 in 2v2 ? what a shame for AT player aka "Blackrock" i migrated to icecrown due to low population on Blackrock and more 2v2 arenas, and i have to accept duelist title for rank 1 ? thats complete shame how did u even came up with such ****ty idea? even retail didnt have duelist for r1.

3. what a joke honestly, you should consider thinking about it warmane staff, Duelist title for rank 1 in 2v2 ? what a shame for AT player aka "Blackrock" i migrated to icecrown due to low population on Blackrock and more 2v2 arenas, and i have to accept duelist title for rank 1 ? thats complete shame how did u even came up with such ****ty idea? even retail didnt have duelist for r1.
    The funniest thing is that 95% of the people complaining about now having Glad for r1 won't get anywhere NEAR rank 1. The ones that will already have titles and couldn't care less

4. Just feel like leaving this here.

3s top 20

Outlands 5s top 20

Whats the point of not giving 5s rewards on Outlands when the ladder is more active than the 3s ladder of all other realms?

5. the point is... 5s is unbalanced... even more than the rest...

and why do you care? Watch 5s teams... r1 with people who play 1600-1700 other brackets farming 10 games team GG deserving glad
    I'm sure you are in one of those teams? If they give out glad for 5s you will get raped anyway if proper people form teams

6. the point is... 5s is unbalanced... even more than the rest...

and why do you care? Watch 5s teams... r1 with people who play 1600-1700 other brackets farming 10 games team GG deserving glad
    I'm sure you are in one of those teams? If they give out glad for 5s you will get raped anyway if proper people form teams
    Unbalanced? Lol! 5s is the most balanced ladder of TBC. 2s and 3s is dominated by rogs, fmage, locks and warr. No other DPS is even viable for high rating on these ladders. In 5s all kind of specs are viable inclduing ele shami, bm hunter, etc.

I don't see why 5s of outland should be less competitive than 3s on any other realm.
    Maybe u should check the ladders again. Outlands 5s ladder is more active than 3s on all other realms and the competition comes with activity.

And nope, I won't get any 5s reward. My 5s team has 1350 rating with all team member beeing green geared.

7. And they think to do something to attract more the public to the server and it would be good to make tournaments or competitions more followed currently game in pandaria and not many people but there are very good players should be tournaments more followed in my opinion

8. Question, when the flush happens will we be keeping our current Arena/Honor/Badges or will you reset everyone upon S3 starting (outland ofc)

9. The pvp in ice server mark it for some people, And .

10. Will we retain our remaining arena/honor points?

11. Will we retain our remaining arena/honor points?
    when season end? Yes, you will

12. Unbalanced? Lol! 5s is the most balanced ladder of TBC. 2s and 3s is dominated by rogs, fmage, locks and warr. No other DPS is even viable for high rating on these ladders. In 5s all kind of specs are viable inclduing ele shami, bm hunter, etc.

I don't see why 5s of outland should be less competitive than 3s on any other realm.
    Maybe u should check the ladders again. Outlands 5s ladder is more active than 3s on all other realms and the competition comes with activity.

And nope, I won't get any 5s reward. My 5s team has 1350 rating with all team member beeing green geared.
    His point is totally wrong from the start. Ladder wouldn't be occupied by 1600-1700 people if there were rewards and top players actually had a reason to play it.

13. Just feel like leaving this here.

3s top 20

Outlands 5s top 20

Whats the point of not giving 5s rewards on Outlands when the ladder is more active than the 3s ladder of all other realms?

So many times i read posts from staff mentioning they want to be as blizzlike as possible; idk why they then arbitrarily decide on which brackets gets which rewards. They should be distributed as they were back then depending on the expansion.
    It's said that the 5v5 ladder isn't active enough but why would it be active at all if there's no point in forming proper teams to get high rating?
    If there hadn't been any messing about with the rewards the players themselves could've decided where their focus lies.

14. In mean time there are already 7x 5s teams with +2k rating. http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland
    How is this not competitive enough compared to the 3s ladder of the other realms?

15. So many times i read posts from staff mentioning they want to be as blizzlike as possible; idk why they then arbitrarily decide on which brackets gets which rewards. They should be distributed as they were back then depending on the expansion.
    It's said that the 5v5 ladder isn't active enough but why would it be active at all if there's no point in forming proper teams to get high rating?
    If there hadn't been any messing about with the rewards the players themselves could've decided where their focus lies.
    Quote for truth. This post pertains to TBC servers Outland and Medivh. Warmane seems to choose what they want to be blizzlike and what isn't. I can understand breaking the whole "muh blizzlike" mentality for certain situations (dual spec in TBC is amazing)... but why are you COMPLETELY rewriting and destroying the end season pvp rewards? Leave it how it's supposed to be. You (warmane staff) usually try to keep updates as they were in retail (even going as far as considering pre-nerf T6 Hyjal attunement with only 4 vials each kill form Vashj and Kael) so I really don't understand why you would do this to pvp.

As other have said especially in regards to 5v5 if the teams would be getting the proper gladiator rewards as they should be it would be a much more active. Also promoting 3v3 as the only bracket to get a gladiator netherdrake is just going to promote even more queue dodging and cheesing in 3v3. Spread the love across all the brackets as they were intended. I REALLY hope the warmane administration reconsiders and provides R1 titles to only rank 1 teams across all brackets and also gladiator mounts to anyone who obtains glad in any bracket as blizzard did on retail.

First 1234513 ... Last