1. But unlike retail logic, you are not giving drake to other gladiator teams. That is what all retail gladiators had unlike here... they will have nothing after 2 seasons.
    Exactly.. So rank 2-3 glads will have nothing to show after titles are removed.. #blizzlike

2. Intended for 2v2 on Outland. For a long while, we were considering a return of 5v5 titles for Outland as well due to interest of the players but decided not to after all.
    Was a mistake to not reward Outlands 5s ladder this season.
    I hope u'll reconsider it on the upcoming season.

3. Are titles permanent in frostwolf realm or it lasts only for 1-2 seasons ?

4. Any1 can answer, flush before reset?

5. Hi,
    I'm from Outland and I dont really understand what this "season 9 ends" represent for us.

Thats means season 2 will end at the same time, and we gona start season 3?
    Or just end a season of season 2 for titles and start another on season 2?

I ask that because I didnt see that type of information on the announcement.
    And because on officials patches, season 3 is supposed to be released at the same time than Zul Aman raid right? And we are not yet at Black temple so I dont really understand if season 2 end right now^^

I hope I didnt do misstakes,
    Thanks for your great job,
    Sincerely.
    Still not answer about that, the day of the end of the season?.....
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patches/2.x

6. How long will the realms be offline?

7. will we have our arena points if we already played for this week?

8. will we have our arena points if we already played for this week?
    no, you will not get Arena Points today

9. ARENA SEASON
    December 17, 2017
    All realms are now offline to conclude the end of the arena season, estimated downtime is 30 minutes

10. If you're gonna make such shutdown again, I would suggest you tell people about how long the shutdown will last, as many people are questioning this. Is it just for an hour, a day, a month or for how long will it last? Some are also doing raids at the time of the shutdown, so it would be nice to know so you can plan with the others when to return and continue your raid.

11. If you're gonna make such shutdown again, I would suggest you tell people about how long the shutdown will last, as many people are questioning this. Is it just for an hour, a day, a month or for how long will it last? Some are also doing raids at the time of the shutdown, so it would be nice to know so you can plan with the others when to return and continue your raid.
    Dude, it's been on the forums for a long time. All you had to do was type in google: warmane forum and then look at the news section. It's simply not true that they didn't say it was happening.
    Don't blame it on the staff when you're too lazy to look at forums once in a while...

12. Dude, it's been on the forums for a long time. All you had to do was type in google: warmane forum and then look at the news section. It's simply not true that they didn't say it was happening.
    Don't blame it on the staff when you're too lazy to look at forums once in a while...
    Did you even read what I wrote? I said that they should announce when it will be back up, I am aware of that it was happening and all that, but there has been no official statement on the forum, from what I've seen, that says for how long this shutdown will last. People could be planning raids for tonight and think this only last a few min like a regular crash, but as we see now, it lasts longer. So a statement about the length of it, would have been nice.

First ... 56789 ... Last