1. I guess no1 knows the time spawn of the vendors

2. Can you tell us what's going on with the vendors? I understand yesterday was an amazing ****show (and i still cannot understand how someone can screw up so bad), but having zero communication from your part is just making things worse.

3. Maybe the absence of communication and response from the Staff is because they themselves don't know what the f*** to do, and that's why they don't know what the f*** to say. What means things are bad about s3.

4. Season 3 pieces are being reworked to avoid the issues we have had yesterday. We expect the vendors and all things to go live later today. Season 3 is in effect on Outland.

5. Season 3 pieces are being reworked to avoid the issues we have had yesterday. We expect the vendors and all things to go live later today. Season 3 is in effect on Outland.
    Thank you for your reply! I understand it is not easy to cater to this community's requests all the time, would just like to see a bit more work on supporting the game/communicating issues and decisions.

6. Proterean, sir, what about people that abused the bug yday? Is it sorted out aswell?

7. Season 3 pieces are being reworked to avoid the issues we have had yesterday. We expect the vendors and all things to go live later today. Season 3 is in effect on Outland.
    Which means tomorrow at the evening,judging by how things 'worked' out so far

8. S1 vendors were fine,you could keep them ingame,but i guess its much easier to complicate.

When you DO spawn them,spawn more than 3 ,because 3 wendors for 8 k people is little bit too much,especially with all no lifers who spam aoe abilities.

Last night even those who bought items,did not want to move,they were standing and laughing at everyone else.By that speed,players are going to obtain items in 10 days from today (if you even manage to fix problem you caused,today)

9. Yes you will have to wait 10 days because people will corpsecamp you.. Do you even read what you type? #dramaqueen

10. So staff when i can buy my things?

11. So staff when i can buy my things?
    "We expect the vendors and all things to go live later today. "

12. You should rename on Benny Hill server tbh. Instead of putting a Maj during the morning or the afternoon where no one is raiding or doing smth really interesting, u decide to put in right in EU raid (you have also the possibility to put in on monday etc BUT NOPE TOO HARD TO THINK). Well, no comment for this already. But let's continue now... Instead of asking some ppl on the forums, when u see how much ppl are caring about the server and they know when smth is wrong or not... Nah u just continue to shutdown the server and put new gear without ANY CLUE of WHAT U ARE DOING... Not even your discord is usefull, u cannot write smth on it.

13. I don't understand why ppl are so mean to the dev team. They doing evrything they can to fix up a free game that demand hard ****ing work. So I think you guys should just chill and let them work this issue. Good job staff and keep up this nice server. (from outland)

14. Totally agree! Nice words man.

I mean, really guys! you complain sooo much on people most likely trying to fix this issues. let them work and take a chill pill :)

hakuna matata ! :)

First ... 7891011 ... Last