1. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello!

Will the titles for r2 and r3 be deleted when the next seasons titles are handed out? Or do everyone get to keep their titles?

TY.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    is it possible to delay it until 20th or 21st of december for 1 final flush?

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi,
    I'm from Outland and I dont really understand what this "season 9 ends" represent for us.

Thats means season 2 will end at the same time, and we gona start season 3?
    Or just end a season of season 2 for titles and start another on season 2?

I ask that because I didnt see that type of information on the announcement.
    And because on officials patches, season 3 is supposed to be released at the same time than Zul Aman raid right? And we are not yet at Black temple so I dont really understand if season 2 end right now^^

I hope I didnt do misstakes,
    Thanks for your great job,
    Sincerely.

4. 3 Days Ago  
    is it possible to delay it until 20th or 21st of december for 1 final flush?
    yeah would be nice, unless it flushes a bonus time on sunday morning

5. 1 Day Ago  
    Hi,
    I'm from Outland and I dont really understand what this "season 9 ends" represent for us.

And because on officials patches, season 3 is supposed to be released at the same time than Zul Aman raid right? And we are not yet at Black temple so I dont really understand if season 2 end right now^^

Sincerely.
    ye, please someone answer to this!

6. 1 Day Ago  
    Hi,

Sincerely.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370855

7. 1 Day Ago  

First ... 456