1. Hello!

Will the titles for r2 and r3 be deleted when the next seasons titles are handed out? Or do everyone get to keep their titles?

TY.

2. is it possible to delay it until 20th or 21st of december for 1 final flush?

3. Hi,
    I'm from Outland and I dont really understand what this "season 9 ends" represent for us.

Thats means season 2 will end at the same time, and we gona start season 3?
    Or just end a season of season 2 for titles and start another on season 2?

I ask that because I didnt see that type of information on the announcement.
    And because on officials patches, season 3 is supposed to be released at the same time than Zul Aman raid right? And we are not yet at Black temple so I dont really understand if season 2 end right now^^

I hope I didnt do misstakes,
    Thanks for your great job,
    Sincerely.

4. is it possible to delay it until 20th or 21st of december for 1 final flush?
    yeah would be nice, unless it flushes a bonus time on sunday morning

5. Hi,
    I'm from Outland and I dont really understand what this "season 9 ends" represent for us.

And because on officials patches, season 3 is supposed to be released at the same time than Zul Aman raid right? And we are not yet at Black temple so I dont really understand if season 2 end right now^^

Sincerely.
    ye, please someone answer to this!

6. Hi,

Sincerely.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370855

7. Hi,

Sincerely.
    Still any answer for that?
    And we are at one week of the release?...
    Maybe a link could explain more than words : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patches/2.x
    Zul Aman and S3 same time release, some time after BT...SO?

8. You should always flush at season end. Arena has never been so dead on Outland as today, 3 days before season end people are simple not playing, coz they will not take arena pts.

9. postponing season end to 20th or giving an extra flush on sunday wouldnt be a bad idea idd.

10. All rewards, like on retail, on Outland are temporary apart from those that were earned by rank one teams. Some tiny corrections such as item name were done in the thread.

11. Bonjour, le stuff saison 3 sera t'il disponible demain ou mercredi prochain?

Hello the S3 items are here sunday or next wednesday?

Merci / Thanks

12. Pls give us flush before season restart.

13. All rewards, like on retail, on Outland are temporary apart from those that were earned by rank one teams. Some tiny corrections such as item name were done in the thread.
    But unlike retail logic, you are not giving drake to other gladiator teams. That is what all retail gladiators had unlike here... they will have nothing after 2 seasons.

14. Flush before season restart or riot

First ... 45678 ... Last