1. Season 3 vendors are now active. Season 1 and Season 2 will be available at a later time. The rest of the situation is being handled actively and can expect results relatively soon.

but will they put in s1 seller today or tomorrow or is it for later?

2. All the items that have been bought yesterday have been taken back with their costs refunded. Relax.

3. i saw a few guys walking around with head pieces that got paid 1500 instead of 1875 and same for hands 900 instead of 1200 etc they removed just the sholders+weapons the rest is broken

4. Still no leather s3 offsets. Tho you made npc bigger gj!
    and haste neck too for healer and caster, so some item still missing.

5. Season 3 vendors are now active. Season 1 and Season 2 will be available at a later time. The rest of the situation is being handled actively and can expect results relatively soon.
    I hope you are aware the s3 off-set honor vendor doesnt have any leather items

6. All the items that have been bought yesterday have been taken back with their costs refunded. Relax.
    Check hunter Hartie. He's got s3 twohand axe. lol.

7. hunter 2hand does not requaire rating.. same as wands, totems, throwns.

8. Check hunter Hartie. He's got s3 twohand axe. lol.
    Hunters doesnt have rating req on axe. They have on bow tho.

9. Hunters doesnt have rating req on axe. They have on bow tho.
    Wow, okay then. My bad.

10. WHERE IS THE OFFSET FOR ROGUES? (BOOTS, WRIST ecc.)?

ALL CAN BUY EXECPT ROGUES

11. I know, it's the same for druid, all leather gear is MIA, hopefully they fix it tonight, really sad that all my friends got their gear and i didn't :(

12. Really?

i saw a few guys walking around with head pieces that got paid 1500 instead of 1875 and same for hands 900 instead of 1200 etc they removed just the sholders+weapons the rest is broken
    I know some people were able to buy the pieces before the rollback for the wrong price. Did they really get to keep it though? If that's actually the case please fix it, no one deserves free ****.

13. whats about arena point? for old team? its gone?

14. Season 3 vendors are now active. Season 1 and Season 2 will be available at a later time. The rest of the situation is being handled actively and can expect results relatively soon.
    Hey, can we expect it tonight so ?

First ... 910111213 ... Last