1. 5s is a crap bracket no need for rewards there

2. 5s is a crap bracket no need for rewards there
    Couldn't be more wrong, 5s is one of the most enjoyable balanced brackets. As someone else said, it allows many other classes/specs where 2s & 3s it would never be viable.

3. Alright so this definitely has to be changed if you want the server to go the right direction. this isn't only my opinion and don't consider this hate or anything like that but you should really start listening to the community "Rank1-Rank3 - duelist " duelist has to be one of the biggest joke titles to get for being a top 3 player on a specific season, I rather just wear " of the ashen verdict " than duelist just being honest here, just look the daily posts the whole community is complaining about that change, if you are a r1,r2,r3 player in a specific season you should be a gladiator regardless, removing gladiator from 2's wont make 3's active, making 3's active would be like adding a chance for transmog scrolls to drop or something smart, but removing gladiator from 2's is a terrible mistake. I try to promote the server the best I can by streaming it on twitch.tv/qwneer_reformed and i just want icecrown to better.

~Qwneer

4. Alright so this definitely has to be changed if you want the server to go the right direction. this isn't only my opinion and don't consider this hate or anything like that but you should really start listening to the community "Rank1-Rank3 - duelist " duelist has to be one of the biggest joke titles to get for being a top 3 player on a specific season, I rather just wear " of the ashen verdict " than duelist just being honest here, just look the daily posts the whole community is complaining about that change, if you are a r1,r2,r3 player in a specific season you should be a gladiator regardless, removing gladiator from 2's wont make 3's active, making 3's active would be like adding a chance for transmog scrolls to drop or something smart, but removing gladiator from 2's is a terrible mistake. I try to promote the server the best I can by streaming it on twitch.tv/qwneer_reformed and i just want icecrown to better.

~Qwneer
    I agree with this due to the fact icecrown is unplayable if you're at a high mmr, getting ques is non existent.

5. Realest thing ever spoken I consider. I really agree with this person.

6. Removing glad from 2's already made 3's more active. Pls dont award gladiator in 2's.

7. Someone like you should get banned from streaming on Warmane realms.

8. People need to stop crying and start queueing 3s instead. It's a better bracket than 2s on many levels, more comps and specs viable, more balanced, requires more skill and coordination.

9. It is very sad that you made perma titles on Frostwolf considering you bugged so many things since doing that. Mages cant get hit by melee after they blink for like 10 sec. Always says out of range even though u are clearly next to them.

I presume it is due to a displacement mechanic that is extremley bugged atm. Not only mage cant get hit for short while, but also if you are a monk - will will get returned to you previous location using serpent kick 2/5 times.

Why on earth you making perma titles when some of the classes have a clear bug exploit advantage to other classes :( This is simply unfair.

10. Alright so this definitely has to be changed if you want the server to go the right direction. this isn't only my opinion and don't consider this hate or anything like that but you should really start listening to the community "Rank1-Rank3 - duelist " duelist has to be one of the biggest joke titles to get for being a top 3 player on a specific season, I rather just wear " of the ashen verdict " than duelist just being honest here, just look the daily posts the whole community is complaining about that change, if you are a r1,r2,r3 player in a specific season you should be a gladiator regardless, removing gladiator from 2's wont make 3's active, making 3's active would be like adding a chance for transmog scrolls to drop or something smart, but removing gladiator from 2's is a terrible mistake. I try to promote the server the best I can by streaming it on twitch.tv/qwneer_reformed and i just want icecrown to better.

~Qwneer
    Thats actually true, it wont make 3s more actiave anyway, ppl will just go back on Blackrock till u wont giving serious titles from 2s and you will do it anyway in near future because duelist title is smthing like wearing "the explorer" for pvp people, just sayin. (:

11. I agree more balanced, which is why locks and eles dominate 3s right

12. Get glad titles back to 2s! Its for the health of the 2s ladder. Its more seroius bracket than 3s, not in general but on Icecrown. And if u want to promote 3s ladder give some rewards to top 10 teams or something like that. Dont screw one bracket to rise other, thats not what serious server would do. Imagine some top team going through all battles against counter comp, mirrors etc and at the end for r1-3 he gets- Duelist title... aint that a little bit degrading? Then u stand in elwyn forrest as rank1 player with duelist title!? Idk, there is so many reasons why u should get back glad titles to 2s ladder and none good why u removed it.

13. Get glad titles back to 2s! Its for the health of the 2s ladder. Its more seroius bracket than 3s, not in general but on Icecrown. And if u want to promote 3s ladder give some rewards to top 10 teams or something like that. Dont screw one bracket to rise other, thats not what serious server would do. Imagine some top team going through all battles against counter comp, mirrors etc and at the end for r1-3 he gets- Duelist title... aint that a little bit degrading? Then u stand in elwyn forrest as rank1 player with duelist title!? Idk, there is so many reasons why u should get back glad titles to 2s ladder and none good why u removed it.
    At least its blizzlike, while on outland 2s rewards are nerfed for... yeah the reason is that peopel who decided it never played tbc

14. Please implement the Blackrock MMR system on other realms. Every night I sit on queue for several periods of 30 minutes in hopes of getting to play against some of the 5-10 other teams that usually queue, but to no avail. Having to be within 450 mmr of another team to be matched is not good enough for Lordaeron, when the top teams are at 2400 mmr and the majority of teams being around 1800.

Also, give better rewards for 2v2 and 3v3

First ... 23456 ... Last