1. Any chance there gonna be 5s rewards for Outlands?
    Look at the ladder http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland its active enough.
    Now is the time to promote 5s!
    THIS. Please. You changed the 2v2 rewards. Now it's time to hopefully gives 5v5 some love. Plenty of people play it on Outland, & it is very competitive at higher rating.

Also, when do you guys plan on implementing the Vials quest?
    One more thing, will points & honor reset before the new season, or will it be like last season?

2. Intended for 2v2 on Outland. For a long while, we were considering a return of 5v5 titles for Outland as well due to interest of the players but decided not to after all.
    Should award titles for 5v5 on both outland and medivh. The brackets are active on both realms.

3. 5v5 is active because people want to gear up right now, the high teams go in and do their weekly 10-0 against low rated teams since it's a very easy way to get high arena points. 3v3 is already enough of a snipe/dodge fest at the top of the ladder, 5v5 would be far worse.

Last season our team was R1 in 5v5 for pretty much the entire season, we never got to play against any high rated team. Any team over 1900 would instantly quit after 1 game in order to not lose rating and gain maximum arena points. Competitive 5v5 would require an entire realm pool worth of teams like on retail where it's impossible to predict who you play against. I definitively do not want there to be titles for 5v5, it would only reduce activity in 2v2/3v3.

The overall PvP experience could be greatly improved if players in arena would simply display as being in the major city they queued from and /who or friend list would never show people in any arena. The website armory should also be delayed by at least an hour before updating. Rated solo queue arena would also be an amazing addition.

4. You should make a 3v3 Melee/caster/healer tourny for blackrock and icecrown. top teams get invited and in order to qualify players gotta play melee/caster/healer comp aswell. If r1 team at season end is Castercleave it wont qualify. The reward doesnt even have to be big. Guild virtus hosted a random tourny and winners got 23coins each member and it had 30+ teams in it. People are tired of getting steamrolled by LS/X and TSG. I guarantee this would improve both servers 3v3 activity ALOT.

5. 5v5 is active because people want to gear up right now, the high teams go in and do their weekly 10-0 against low rated teams since it's a very easy way to get high arena points. 3v3 is already enough of a snipe/dodge fest at the top of the ladder, 5v5 would be far worse.

Last season our team was R1 in 5v5 for pretty much the entire season, we never got to play against any high rated team. Any team over 1900 would instantly quit after 1 game in order to not lose rating and gain maximum arena points. Competitive 5v5 would require an entire realm pool worth of teams like on retail where it's impossible to predict who you play against. I definitively do not want there to be titles for 5v5, it would only reduce activity in 2v2/3v3.

The overall PvP experience could be greatly improved if players in arena would simply display as being in the major city they queued from and /who or friend list would never show people in any arena. The website armory should also be delayed by at least an hour before updating. Rated solo queue arena would also be an amazing addition.
    I haven't experience this. My team went from 1700-1900 playing some of the top teams who kept quing against us.

How would it decrease 2s and 3s? The people who play it will always continue to play it.

6. Jesus what r those random PvE conversations in an arena season end topic. Go away

Also it'll be so funny if those blatant r1, 2 and 3 teams on Lordaeron actually get away with wintrading and get titles haHAA

7. Will Arena Points be wiped at the end of the season or will they stay like they did last season?

8. Will the season time be as long as the season 1? Or when will it end?

9. Will the season time be as long as the season 1? Or when will it end?
    on first post...
    "Arena Season will end on December 17, 2017 on all realms at 22:00 server time. "

10. Exact time for season end - gg, mglad title for r1 on 2s - gg.

Still giving rewards like you wanna keep them for yourself tho. This is the first place I have ever seen where players receive gladiator titles but not gladiator mounts, and I cannot understand it, probably because it makes no sense to be rank 1 on 2v2 and have no glad mount...

11. Mount Hyjal will come much sooner. We're doing last minute tests on it. Black Temple will be showing up around in december. Technically, we can push this content out faster but we need to keep progression and player satisfaction in mind.

A more thorough announcement will come in a form of a devlog in the coming days.
    This is amazing news, im so happy. Cant wait for that devlog and of course Hyjal xD

12. Will Arena Points be wiped at the end of the season or will they stay like they did last season?
    Please answer us. . .

13. They've wiped them for the past 300 years so tell me why wouldn't they do it this season?

14. Please answer us. . .
    Nothing's changed since last season, they won't wipe them..And if they do, they'll announce it.

First 123412 ... Last