1. Did you even read what I wrote? I said that they should announce when it will be back up, I am aware of that it was happening and all that, but there has been no official statement on the forum, from what I've seen, that says for how long this shutdown will last. People could be planning raids for tonight and think this only last a few min like a regular crash, but as we see now, it lasts longer. So a statement about the length of it, would have been nice.
    Oh, yeah my bad. I agree with you on that actually

2. Did you even read what I wrote? I said that they should announce when it will be back up, I am aware of that it was happening and all that, but there has been no official statement on the forum, from what I've seen, that says for how long this shutdown will last. People could be planning raids for tonight and think this only last a few min like a regular crash, but as we see now, it lasts longer. So a statement about the length of it, would have been nice.
    There was a System Message on Frostwolf saying it could be down for 15-20 mins. Could be same for all servers.

3. S4 offparts available on Outland...

4. Guardian ( s4 ) gear avalible at horde. No gear what so ever for alliance LUL

5. S4 offparts available on Outland...

yeah it is s4 off pieces supposed to be s3 with no rating requirement other then shoulders and weapon if i remember correctly.

6. Alliance vendors in Champion's Hall aren't even active.
    Horde honor vendors are selling s4 off-sets.
    Arena vendor sells Chest/Helm/Legs for 3750 ap, and shoulders/weapons don't require rating.
    WTF is that?

7. A friend said that the shoulders were no rating req and i just tried buying these and got'em. Would prefer a wipe of the shoulders since i need the points for other parts.
    Also, the ratingreq for all S3 setparts (except for shoulders) are incorrect.

8. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3_Arena_rewards scroll down to price history, you will see the prices of s3 items in s3/s4 seasons

9. They should make an hour rollback.
    Because this is cancer.
    People got s3 weapon and shoulders without rating lol :P

10. They should make an hour rollback.
    Because this is cancer.
    People got s3 weapon and shoulders without rating lol :P
    no need for an hour. simply since the restart of the realm it will wipe out an gear without impacting players before the reset

11. no need for an hour. simply since the restart of the realm it will wipe out an gear without impacting players before the reset
    That would be good actually

12. Are we able to make new 2s teams and start playing till we wait for the vendors on outland or the rating will be lost ?

First ... 678910 ... Last