1. Give us some informations please, we are still waiting for S1/2 vendors.

2. nearly 3 days later and still no s1 s2 vendors
    we get some free coins for that bs?!

3. It would be yesterday....
    So can u tell us when is gonna be?

4. It would be yesterday....
    So can u tell us when is gonna be?
    Should be soon. The team has a lot on their plate at the moment.

5. "Soon" is a realative term. Ive been farming honor as a maniac for 17th and we got cucked pretty hard. At this moment im happy i did not buy any gear for real money.

6. when others get full s3, the rest gonna have honor set

7. Yeah kinda ****ed that ppl can buy S3 and we cant buy s1/s2, since they can go reck ppl in arena with blue gear..

8. Its the lack of official statments and information that makes this feel like a very amature and sloppy update.

Cant get my head around that they focus on events before they realese importent content for so many pepole. Ruining thier whole arena season before they have even started.

Im sorry to say but this make me think of warmane in new way.

I hope you salv this soon
    Merry Christmas

9. The issue here is that people have been preparing for the presumed beginning of the new season. I for one, have taken the opportunity to level a new character to level 70 and have farmed up 75k / 100 of all marks be as best prepared for the new season as I could. And I know many others that have done the same thing. This leaves us all in a very akward spot where u are too weak to play arenas and already capped out on whatever u can get from BGs effectivly making the game unplayable. If this issue isnt resolved within the coming hours/days I think that it may lead to people losing trust in how this server is managed.

10. The issue here is that people have been preparing for the presumed beginning of the new season. I for one, have taken the opportunity to level a new character to level 70 and have farmed up 75k / 100 of all marks be as best prepared for the new season as I could. And I know many others that have done the same thing. This leaves us all in a very akward spot where u are too weak to play arenas and already capped out on whatever u can get from BGs effectivly making the game unplayable. If this issue isnt resolved within the coming hours/days I think that it may lead to people losing trust in how this server is managed.
    Well said.

11. The issue here is that people have been preparing for the presumed beginning of the new season. I for one, have taken the opportunity to level a new character to level 70 and have farmed up 75k / 100 of all marks be as best prepared for the new season as I could. And I know many others that have done the same thing. This leaves us all in a very akward spot where u are too weak to play arenas and already capped out on whatever u can get from BGs effectivly making the game unplayable. If this issue isnt resolved within the coming hours/days I think that it may lead to people losing trust in how this server is managed.
    I'm in the same position. But why don't you do like me, buy one off set gear and you won't be honor capped anymore and you can continue to play BG's?
    I pressume you will buy at least one out of all the off set pieces eventually, so do that and farm that 11k/17k honor back and hopefully it will all be fixed by then. I understand that people rather buy S1 set and weapons, but this isn't the end of the world like many make it look like.

12. Dear Dev team! We dont want your events, we want S1/S2 vendors. So please focus on real things.

13. They have probably different ppl for events and others for core things like vendors etc. But srsly lower geared players without currencies for s3 are now totaly overplayed and have nothing to do with. And Im not talking about few of us, its thousands ppl w8ting for this s1/2 fix update. Well "The team has a lot on their plate" ...is here something more important than this ? Sure, its private server and all of us are glad for dev. team work, but it could be even ok, when u just informed us about your progres and tell us when its gonna work.

First ... 21011121314 Last