1. A guy with several accounts botting on icecrown

basically he has like 10 accounts named gangsta and a different letter on the end(example : gangstam,gangstak)

2. multiboxing not botting

3. Didnt know the term
    now you do.
    being online with multiple characters at same time is allowed.

4. now you do.
    being online with multiple characters at same time is allowed.
    The only time it's not allowed is if said multiboxer is doing stuff like flyhacking, speedhacking, ect. Although that never seems to happen, and really no multiboxer would want the work they put into their multiple characters nuked by getting banned.

I also wonder if multiboxers actually run 5 man heroics. I'd imagine that being pretty hard still no matter how powerful their rig may be.
    Edited: September 17, 2017

5. The only time it's not allowed is if said multiboxer is doing stuff like flyhacking, speedhacking, ect. Although that never seems to happen, and really no multiboxer would want the work they put into their multiple characters nuked by getting banned.

I also wonder if multiboxers actually run 5 man heroics. I'd imagine that being pretty hard still no matter how powerful their rig may be.
    rhc is easy af i can do it without a tank bymyself, 4 rdps 1ealer, or 1tank 4 rdps.

yday i wanted to try solo OS 25man, and i did with with my pvp team while being stacked and tanked it with rdps aswell. it was just a yolo mode :o

6. basically he has like 10 accounts named gangsta and a different letter on the end(example : gangstam,gangstak)
    Play rogue, sap his main, then his alts. Multiboxers like that, especially Mbxa.
    /whistle

7. Play rogue, sap his main, then his alts. Multiboxers like that, especially Mbxa.
    /whistle
    its not always effective, now is it?:P