1. Yet another item lvl question(ilvl 200< not enough for FoS, ToC, PoS?)

Hi everyone, I've been reading some different guides on gearscore average and item lvl average.

I'm currently running my shaman through rdf heroics and I am sitting on a gearscore of around 3.5k-3.7k which is a stupid measurement to me.
    Anyways, I found a guide saying you need an average item lvl of 200 to enter FoS, PoS and ToC normals at least. I really loved doing these dungeons on retail and I want to reexperience them.
    Every single item on my character is now item lvl 200 or more, and I still cannot queue for these dungeons, normal or heroic.
    Are all the guides wrong or indetermined or is there something else to this?

2. Just walk in manually, no gs required.

3. Form a group for those and fly into the instances... Remember that by the time ICC dungeons were open, people had already done Naxxramas & Ulduar to get better gear so they were pretty much above ilvl 187. Now people just skip those to go into FoS & PoS farming, so if you can't queue, form a group manually ^^

4. If i remember correctly, and please do correct me, fos and pos opens at 3.8k gs also toc i think, thats hc and normal combined, then i think hor nm starts somewhere from 4k-4.2k gs and hc 4.5 or smtn, i may be wrong but thats what i remember when i leveled

5. If i remember correctly, and please do correct me, fos and pos opens at 3.8k gs also toc i think, thats hc and normal combined, then i think hor nm starts somewhere from 4k-4.2k gs and hc 4.5 or smtn, i may be wrong but thats what i remember when i leveled
    Gear score is addon. Blizzard use item level as gears check for rdf. For the dungeon ranking, it goes something like this: fos/pos/hor > toc > rest of northrend hc dungeons.

6. Gear score is addon. Blizzard use item level as gears check for rdf. For the dungeon ranking, it goes something like this: fos/pos/hor > toc > rest of northrend hc dungeons.
    Blizzlike was: RDF -> RDF HC -> toc -> fos/pos/hor -> toc hc -> fos/pos/hor hc

toc/fos/pos/hor difficulty was designed for people who want to gear up twinks while their main already did ulduar.

7. Join a group and run in manually- always groups forming for that ****