1. And my response would be that you're spoiled by high populations here on Warmane. 2-3k is not a low population realm by retail standards. During the TBC and WotLK eras, it was actually considered a pretty good mid-population. If you think it's low, dead or a joke, then that's fine. But it's probably for the best you keep that to yourself if you can't be constructive.
    Okay, if u say 2-3k is a "Good" Population Will u Assure me that u wont kill Lordearon if it keeps up with that Population?

2. Low population is becouse of Burning Crusade new servers, half-players play there now. Also if they make that upgrade some people may not like to transfer the chars in Cata so thats gonna split the population more... and then we gonna end up with 1k people in Lord.

3. Low population is becouse of Burning Crusade new servers, half-players play there now. Also if they make that upgrade some people may not like to transfer the chars in Cata so thats gonna split the population more... and then we gonna end up with 1k people in Lord.
    Then i think he also said "do some change that people get attracted to lordearon"

4. Besides everything up here. How can anyone play same old expansions for years!? I will never get that in my head... I play WotLK mostly 'cause friends and guild, but I always take two or more months of playing live retail version of WoW.

5. Besides everything up here. How can anyone play same old expansions for years!? I will never get that in my head... I play WotLK mostly 'cause friends and guild, but I always take two or more months of playing live retail version of WoW.
    Dude you should have its answer itself, People love Old expansions like TBC / WoTLK / Cata( Not Much , but i v seen people on lordaeron ) , Every Person you ll ask will say "legion? its ****" Reason
    1. Legendary drop from Mobs.
    2.Some people cant afford paying
    3.Its too easy

6. Dude you should have its answer itself, People love Old expansions like TBC / WoTLK / Cata( Not Much , but i v seen people on lordaeron ) , Every Person you ll ask will say "legion? its ****" Reason
    1. Legendary drop from Mobs.
    2.Some people cant afford paying
    3.Its too easy
    I played legion on some ****ty server because i can't afford paying. Legion is too grindy and i HATE random drops from pvp

7. So ive been reading through this and... NELTH IS DEAD can you guys attempt something to revive it, i like the fact that ppl are mentioning wotlk to cata because it would help boost numbers in a dead realm and yes you would possibly get a coin boost if you charged for it, it would also give people a moment like, do i really want to do this and if they do win win for nelth and hey maybe cata players would come back (i would be one for sure as i have fully geared raid ppl and setup for new raiders but of course i cant)

8. Okay, if u say 2-3k is a "Good" Population Will u Assure me that u wont kill Lordearon if it keeps up with that Population?
    Why would you think I'm going to kill anything?

9. Well, in some situations, you guys are right. No clue how or when, but Lordaeron really needs a little bit of more attention to it's population. It's sad to see it dying day by day. I would like to see it alive again. Hope some staff won't let us die too with this topic.

10. I can't understand why they keep realm like neltharion still online ? does it even worth it to keep it? yes i know that there are few people playing yet (and i don't know what they doing maybe waiting 1 hour for BG) but they are about 300 ppl at the rush hour.. why just don't merge it with frostwolf and maybe open x1 cata or mop realm the proffit for the server would be much bigger then now...

11. I can't understand why they keep realm like neltharion still online ? does it even worth it to keep it? yes i know that there are few people playing yet (and i don't know what they doing maybe waiting 1 hour for BG) but they are about 300 ppl at the rush hour.. why just don't merge it with frostwolf and maybe open x1 cata or mop realm the proffit for the server would be much bigger then now...
    cata nor mop are any where close to scripted enough to handle 1x. as to why they keep it open, no clue.

First 12