1. Wotlk To Cataclysm

Hello Everyone, As we know that Lordearon is dieing day by day, i have been observing that daily as i m playing there from when that was launched, i came accross many people, many Guild leaders and Hard core raiders which said if Lordearon was shifted from WotLK To Cataclysm ( A Hardcore Realm ) many of them would return back and raid like HAM!, But as the Current position of lordearon we all know it wont last long till 2018 But we Hardcorders there still want it. So Warmane, i would like to tell u about the thing in minds of lordearons people, they want Upgradation of Lordearon, with it Population will be back near 10k , which will benefit Server and People . So i wish u wouldnt Ignore this and Promote Lordearon to Cataclysm.
    Your Regards.

2. Yes, we all know that death of lordearon is coming near day by day as the Population is going down day by day, some changes which impress people and attracts them should be made so people start playing more on Lordearon and population grows up, I Think this was a good post. Thanks :) May warmane hear u

3. Once Lordearon used to be warmanes server with most population , if we want that back it ll need to shift itself to cata , people are waiting for something new there. i m sure people will start playing back

4. Its Not really compulsary to shift lordearon to cata, some more good changes could be brought to it too, many things it miss,
    But it doesnt matter what warmane does, we want people stop calling it "OMG ITS A DEAD SERVER" And go offline please

5. I believe there should be something like "progressive experience", allowing players to migrate from one expansion to the next one, like wotlk > cata > mop (and not wotlk > mop, or cata > wotlk).
    So it feels like the experience you get when playing retail for long time, getting through seasons.

I'd like that more than updating the whole realm to another expansion, because some players just don't want that.

This idea should also be healthier for the server itself, since people is rotating towards the last expansion (or not, some of just prefer wotlk over mop for example).

6. I believe there should be something like "progressive experience", allowing players to migrate from one expansion to the next one, like wotlk > cata > mop (and not wotlk > mop, or cata > wotlk).
    So it feels like the experience you get when playing retail for long time, getting through seasons.

I'd like that more than updating the whole realm to another expansion, because some players just don't want that.

This idea should also be healthier for the server itself, since people is rotating towards the last expansion (or not, some of just prefer wotlk over mop for example).
    I Get what you mean, But that would cost again like 30-40 Coins which are not cool, Also we people of Lordearon need a Hard-Core Server. or we could have just played "Neltharion"

7. If they enable WotLK upgrade to Cata from Lordareon, they should do also and for Icecrown. As people said. New expansion, new things. Cata isn't bad, Mop isn't bad. Many of people would actually transfer to play on newer expansion.

8. If they enable WotLK upgrade to Cata from Lordareon, they should do also and for Icecrown. As people said. New expansion, new things. Cata isn't bad, Mop isn't bad. Many of people would actually transfer to play on newer expansion.
    I get u, but icecrown got 12k population with queue already, we are talking here about keeping lordearon up, yeah it wont be bad if they enable transfer from icecrown too.
    And it would be best if they enable Icecrown to Lordearon transfer, it would increase lords population and cata would give a boost

9. Are you wanting them to open a new cata realm?

They have a cata server already, its on life support. They wanted to close it but players asked for it to remain open with understanding its the lowest priority for staff.

10. Are you wanting them to open a new cata realm?

They have a cata server already, its on life support. They wanted to close it but players asked for it to remain open with understanding its the lowest priority for staff.
    No, I am not saying to open a "New cata realm" i am just demanding to move Lordearon Realm to Cataclysm Patch, So lordearon gets Life again

11. Cata is the deadest expansion in existence. No way thats happening lol, if you wanna play cata go play the cata server.

12. What do you guys think will happen to the population on Lordaeron if half of the people on the realm decided to move upward to Cataclysm?
    If you think the realm is dead now, it most certainly will be after you allow people to move.
    Nevermind the people who end up regretting moving to Cataclysm and discovering what they traded WotLK for.

13. Cata is the deadest expansion in existence. No way thats happening lol, if you wanna play cata go play the cata server.
    Cata may be the Deadest Expansion, We want a "Hard-Core" cata realm.. please see the note 1st
    Neltharion is way easy, 25 coins is 200000 gold, its a joke

14. What do you guys think will happen to the population on Lordaeron if half of the people on the realm decided to move upward to Cataclysm?
    If you think the realm is dead now, it most certainly will be after you allow people to move.
    Nevermind the people who end up regretting moving to Cataclysm and discovering what they traded WotLK for.
    You know? i wanted to share some views regarding increase life span of lordearon , we just want something which can attract people to Lord and make lord atleast 7-8k population EU Time. Doesnt matter if u move it to cata or mop or enable RFD, increasing leveling rates, or its gonna die soon i believe.
    2k-3k population in EU Time is a joke srsly

15. 2k-3k population in EU Time is a joke srsly
    And my response would be that you're spoiled by high populations here on Warmane. 2-3k is not a low population realm by retail standards. During the TBC and WotLK eras, it was actually considered a pretty good mid-population. If you think it's low, dead or a joke, then that's fine. But it's probably for the best you keep that to yourself if you can't be constructive.

12 Last