1. Fire spec lvling

is it a bad idea to go fire when you lvling? :D

2. Most people go frost because of the slowing effect on the enemies and and cc skills that prevent you from taking as much damage. I would save fire for when you have someone taking the damage for you.

3. I prefer leveling with fire, don't bother with your health going down, you'll most likely have to drink before you have to eat.

4. Fire for leveling is not just bad, it's VERY bad idea.
    Frost is perfect for leveling. We can go into details if you want but let me draw a picture here:

Let's say there's a quest where you have to kill 10 monsters to complete the quest. With Fire, you'll be killing 1, eat / drink, kill another, eat / drink.

But with frost (once you get Blizzard), you can kill all 10 or group of 5 monsters in one go. That is why frost spec is famous of Grinding. It's safe, mana efficient (uses less mana) and time saver.

5. Fire is good spec for leveling, you just need know "how to". Mostly creeps did not even hit me. When you have friend who can pull more creeps, you can execute insane dps with flamestrike.

6. Fire is good spec for leveling, you just need know "how to". Mostly creeps did not even hit me. When you have friend who can pull more creeps, you can execute insane dps with flamestrike.
    I would like to see how creeps did not even hit you with Fire Spec.

Again, fire is not a good spec for leveling. Fortunately, you have already explained "how to" by suggesting that a "Friend" who can pull more creeps for you. Yeah that makes your leveling very much "Friend Dependent".

But in Frost, friend or no friend, you can pull more creeps and still do safe steady dps. It's the Frost Spec grinding that makes Mages level faster than any other class (on 1x Servers).

7. Levelling as Fire works it's just not as good. Frost has better CC, gives you more gank protection because it's much more PvP viable, with **** gear it's actually better against single target as well because you have Shatter. If you don't go the AoE grinding spec but get Frostbite etc instead you will eat mobs (and players) alive 1v1 because each time something gets Frozen you can Shatter them, and you get the critical damage bonus as well in Frost. No reason not to level as Frost in my opinion.