1. Mindcontrol Hellfire Citadel

Hello, this is my first post here and I come right to the topic. It has not happened the first time that I and my group members could not visit the instances. Every time we are thrown into the depths by a priest with mindcontrol and die. Any attempt to kill this wanker failed because he had an overpowerd SL / SL warlock ***** at his side which protected him and spam / lol. Without a flightmount, it is almost impossible to get close to the instances. It is also not the first time that these two rapeheads are negative so I hope they get banned for this ****. I have never experienced this at retail times, they have raised ganking to a new level. Almost daily I read in the guildchat that again someone was tormented by the two which is certainly not good for the server so pls ban this wankers. names on request, name calling was forbidden on retail so is it here? sorry for this garbage english, iam austrian

have a nice day...

2. yeah ban them for killing opposite faction players without any cheat or software external of the game please Rito.

3. Sorry this is perfectly legal, they are not cheating or exploiting, its a pvp problem so solve it with pvp.