1. Holy damage in PVE

Hello,
    I wish to ask few questions about holy damage in PVE. I want to start playing Paladin but I really need to know few things.
    First how exactly is currently working in Outland. Is there any holy base resist on bosses 73lvl(we know that bosses have base resist to all magic schools, but holy is a tricky one, for example there is no holy res on any gear or on char sheet.)? And on other hand - how it should be in TBC 2.4.3. Bosses must have holy resist same as all other schools or not?
    Second. Can Seal of Blood and Judgment of Blood be partial resisted? And should be or not.
    I dont even know how it worked in retail. So any comments, explanation, any proofs on this matter are welcome.

2. The only targets (mobs/bosses) that I am aware of that resist Holy magic specifically instead of just resisting ALL damage are.... none. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. There are mobs just before M'uru in Sunwell Plateau (last raid of the expansion) that buff themselves with an effect that makes them only vulnerable to holy damage and immune to all others.
    As for seal resists, I'm fairly certain the only case such a thing happens is when chance to be resisted exists against a target that is higher level than you (which is the case for ALL abilities, not just holy ones).
    As far as I know, all of these things work like they should - as they did on retail.

Again, I could be wrong, and if someone else could provide evidence to the contrary, then I'll rescind my statement.

3. Hey thanks for your answer.
    Just to clarify. On your first line, I didn't mean 'specifically' to resist holy dmg, but is holy resist included together with other boss base level resistances, or simply - is holy resist existing on higher level mobs/bosses(im using "boss" all the time because they are +3lvl, and im asking only for +3lvl creatures)
    Second thing that need clarify. When you saying about Seal of Blood that can be resisted against higher level targets same as all other abilities... did you mean partial resisted? Because I'm asking only about partial resists on holy dmg spells. I mean my 2 questions are related. So for example if bosses have AND base holy resist like all other schools that probably means that all holy spells will be partially resisted(here im not sure cuz binary and non-binary. ones can be partial resisted and other one can't, thats why i asked especially for SoB, because he is some 'hydrid' melee-spell)

So my question can be simple and short. For example if someone play Ret paladin Blood elf PVE and he have proper combat text addon, like MSBT. Or he can check combat log. Is there Partial resists on Seal of Blood when fighting bosses? This seal is based on melee hit and can be missed/parry/dodge/block... but Im asking about partial resist.