1. PAY TO WIN (NA Alliance) is now recruiting

<PAY TO WIN> is a new guild founded on 9/10/17 and we are recruiting for our core. We are a group of friends from another server wanting to experience the TBC content again, so we came here. This guild is a semi-casual guild which basically means we won't require you to perfectly min-max or treat the game like a job. However, you will need to pull your weight by bringing consumables, having at least some knowledge of the fights, and playing your class properly.

Our raid times:
    Thursday 8:30pm - 12:30am EST (12:30am - 4:30am ST)
    Sunday 8:30pm - 12:30am EST (12:30am - 4:30am ST)
    Tuesday 3:30pm - 12:00am EST (12:30am - 4:30am ST)

What we are recruiting:
    Druid (Boomkin): HIGH
    Druid (Feral Tank): HIGH
    Druid (Resto): HIGH
    Hunter (BM): Open
    Mage (Arcane/Fire): Open
    Paladin (Holy): HIGH
    Paladin (Prot): Open
    Priest (Holy): Open
    Priest (Shadow): HIGH
    Rogue (Combat): low
    Shaman (Enhance): HIGH
    Shaman (Elemental): low
    Shaman (Resto): HIGH
    Warlock (SB spec): low
    Warrior (Arms): HIGH
    Warrior (Fury): CLOSED
    Warrior (Prot): CLOSED

Contact Garun, Jackzon, Lunarsoul, Puresoul, or Ragesoul in game for more information or an invite.
    Edited: October 26, 2017 Reason: Updated Recruitment Needs

2. We are in dire need of tanks of any class for Kara runs and then 25 mans, but we still need all classes for our roster. We only need maybe one more mage though.

3. We are now recruiting for our second Kara group.

4. Still need more for our second Kara group

5. How does one go about contacting you guys? :)

6. Whisper Garun or Drytear for more information, but anyone can invite at this time.

7. We are still in need of all roles for our second Kara group

8. We have got a significant population increase which will be enough for 2 Kara groups, but we still need most roles to solidify our roster.

9. Hello, I have a Demo warlock that is interested in raiding. I'm not very experienced with TBC in general, but I have Legion mythic raiding experience and an understanding of the requirements for raiding as a whole, and ultimately just want to find some friends to raid with and learn as much about my class as possible whilst still enjoying the game. I have mostly dungeon/boe blues with a fairly high amount of spell damage, but I'm more than willing to get any more gear necessary before entering Kara if required. Most importantly, I just want to learn about TBC because as I said before I'm not very experienced in its endgame but I do very much want to learn. If you'd consider giving me a shot please let me know on this thread and I'd be happy to whisper someone in-game :)

10. We are in high demand for warlocks and hunters now.

11. We have changed our raid times and are needing to finish off our roster with more skilled players to be able to start T5.

12. We are full on warriors (except arms which we could really use) and mostly full on warlocks atm, but we are in HIGH DEMAND for healers of any class.