1. Realm Transfer

Hi guys...I read in the FAQ that with coins I can transfer a character brought realms. But I can't see the option. I want to transfer my lordareon character in icecrown server. is still possible?

2. You cant transfer chars from lord to icecrown.

3. i tryed also from ice crown to lordareon...same thing. why is not possible?

4. Lordaeron is x1 and Icecrown is, 12x or something? If that'd be possible everyone would level on Icecrow and at 80 transfer to Lord. lol.

5. Lordaeron is x1 and Icecrown is, 12x or something? If that'd be possible everyone would level on Icecrow and at 80 transfer to Lord. lol.
    no...i have characters on lord but i want to transfer them to icecrown because lord is dead

6. i want to transfer them to icecrown because lord is dead
    It's not dead though is it. That's hyperbole.

7. transfers are used to balance the population, so goodluck transfering from lord to icecrown. also they very very very rarely allow transfers from high rate realms to low rates. it's what killed old lord.

if you wanna play on icecrown you'll have to start over.

8. I think that Lord-->Icecrown transfers should be available, it is nothing what it once was. Icecrown has battlegrounds/arenas popping constantly whereas Lord.. let's just say not so much. If not a transfer, what about a character duplication from Lord to Icecrown with a cost of points or coins. Just a thought cause despite the denial, it is dying and becoming progressively more boring.

9. I think that Lord-->Icecrown transfers should be available, it is nothing what it once was. Icecrown has battlegrounds/arenas popping constantly whereas Lord.. let's just say not so much. If not a transfer, what about a character duplication from Lord to Icecrown with a cost of points or coins. Just a thought cause despite the denial, it is dying and becoming progressively more boring.
    If they allowed that they might as well just close the realm. The pop is already awful and it'll just on Nelth's level then

10. Lordaeron is x1 and Icecrown is, 12x or something? If that'd be possible everyone would level on Icecrow and at 80 transfer to Lord. lol.
    That might be the only thing which can save the server from dying out completely. If that is even possible. But if server is to die, they should allow us to transfer.

11. very rarely allow transfers from high rate realms to low rates. it's what killed old lord.
    No, it is not what killed old lord. People were leveling on Ragnaros and transfering to Lordaeron and old Lord was always well populated. That Lordaeron fell when the database was hijacked. I'm surprised someone doesn't remember what happened. Molt down had nothing to do with Lordaeron.

12. They should make a good cata realm and let us transfer there so we still progress.