1. 3 major mechanics that are needed to be fixed before the tournament

Pet loss mechanic: This was promised to us 3 months ago but nothing has been done.Having the dk's gargoyle being able to attack you through pillars or a bm hunters pet being able to reach you quicker by phasing through walls is just too game changing.

Dalaran arena:More arena diversity,gives people more incentive to play on this server.

Holy priest surge of light: holy priest should be one of the best healers in this patch and should outshine the discipline spec.This is not the case due to most of their abilties not working with the surge of light talent.This bug causes holy to be casting more and ooming faster than it should.

2. Holy priest is the only bugged healer on this server.Every other healer here is working near blizzlike.I have high hopes that the devs will consider my share of thought.

3. I believe the real top 3 should be :
    1. Anti cheat problem.
    2. Server movement sluggishness (see alot of halta's vid for this).
    3. Pet pathing.

4. 2. Server movement sluggishness (see alot of halta's vid for this).
    Can you post the same please in either pm or server discord ?

5. I believe the real top 3 should be :
    1. Anti cheat problem.
    2. Server movement sluggishness (see alot of halta's vid for this).
    I hope the tournament is hosted on its own realm, which means staff should be able to disable anti-cheat for it?

2 isn't a bug. It is like this on retail. Halta currently is on retail and can confirm if he sees this post.

6. I hope the tournament is hosted on its own realm, which means staff should be able to disable anti-cheat for it?

2 isn't a bug. It is like this on retail. Halta currently is on retail and can confirm if he sees this post.
    For point 1:
    I know the tournament can be hosted in different realm, which is i don't really like the idea since it didn't reflect frostwolf and like "false" advertisement.

Then for for point 2:
    Why i still seeing ppl moving around erratically especially when disoriented? Sometime i even see ppl moving with clone/stun debuff. And i recall there is a delay between u see blink/displacer animation and actual body move? For some cc go thru wall ye i've seen it sometime on retail, but for movement isnt as smooth as in retail (maybe due anti cheat idk).
    Edited: September 19, 2017