1. Are characters getting sold or not? Trade system

Hey,

I want to reroll rogue and therefore i want to sell my 2400gs warrior and buy a rogue. Lowest price for it is 145 coins tho (most factions are revered, flying and 350 mining)
    I am watching the trade system and i am wondering if people really get their characters sold? I believe 95% of the chars are overpriced - but maybe ppl pay anyways?

Do u think i will get my warrior sold for 145 coins or is it waste to buy coins and try to sell it?

2. 2400gs at 145coins, kidding me pls. for me i will only pay 30coins at max

3. I think the system has a base price for characters determined by their items. You can only go up from there if you choose to do so.

4. sadly no, they arent getting sold, no one wants to pay 200+ coins for a kara geared toon and the site sets the minimum price based on the gear, wich is waaaaay to high.

5. They should fix price of char , green items cost like epics....

6. Hey,
    I am watching the trade system and i am wondering if people really get their characters sold? I believe 95% of the chars are overpriced
    Yeah and those 95% are the ones that aren't going to get sold.

Also selling a char in order to reroll is a bad idea for various reasons.

7. sadly no, they arent getting sold, no one wants to pay 200+ coins for a kara geared toon and the site sets the minimum price based on the gear, wich is waaaaay to high.
    You'd be surprised.

8. They should fix price of char , green items cost like epics....
    The thing is those green items aren't used for the leveling process, but as fodder for transmogrification, and vanity isn't cheap. The cost is high exactly so people are much more prone to farm for the items in their transmogrification sets than to just use coins for it.

9. The thing is those green items aren't used for the leveling process, but as fodder for transmogrification, and vanity isn't cheap. The cost is high exactly so people are much more prone to farm for the items in their transmogrification sets than to just use coins for it.
    Outland/Medivh doesn't have transmog.

10. No, just the same reasoning is applied. On the specific case of Outland highest available items, the point is them being the current "top gear," so costly as end game. The cost on the ones behind the top will come from we not wanting to encourage players into seeing the Marketplace as a ladder to cheap and quickly climb gear ranks while leveling - other expansions just have the added fact that those items would be also used for transmogrification.

11. Spoiler: Show

Just a proof "my characters are not selling".

Ive sold over 20 toons overall i think,some super geared,some less geared,some non geared.

First of all you have to think what you have that people will buy.
    Is it end game expansion or or progress.
    Is your gear great or not.

Many factors influence a good sell.Is class overly represented or not.

Also if mod can do img links would be great.

12. Doea it posible if somebody would buy 2666 gs enh with all t5 atunements and max bs and mining skill with Dragonmaws ?

13. Please make a new thread instead of nerco-posting old threads.