1. Even if you press only the next available button as frost dk without any rotation or prio list you are still able to do somehow ok dmg. There is not realy much to track that would drop your dps by a big amount.

While using obliterate with a missing debuff is a minor misstake and chances are high that the next gcd is fixing the problem by itself just because obliterate is not available.
    while(true)
    {
    std::cout << "XD" << std::endl;
    }
    Edited: September 21, 2017

2. I'll cast my vote on ferals because I'm biased

also swipe is pretty cul

3. As rogue you need to track a few buffs/debuffs and know how to refresh them in every combopoint situation. Missing to renew SnD is a huge dps loss, less dmg, less energy and waiting for another 5 cp is throwing you back even more.
    https://imgur.com/a/CcnGx
    All i did was:
    Sinister > Slice and Dice > Sinister > Expose Armor > Blade Flurry > Killing Spree > Adrenalin Rush >
    spam Sinister > Slice and Dice (after 5-7 Sinister Strikes) > Expose Armor (after 5-7 Sinister Strikes) > use KS and BF when off Cooldown

A class that deals 86.5% of its Total DMG done just by doing Auto Attacks and Sinister Strike cant be called hard to play if u ask me tbh...
    https://imgur.com/a/Zcb3w (proper one i guess - "Shadowstep, Icecrown")
    This one lasted a bit longer, as u can see from Deadly Poison Tick count, so thats why it did so much more when it comes to dmg done.

All melee classes are doing awesome DPS if u know how to play them, thats kinda the bottom line.

My point was: Dont go for Fury Warrior, Ret Paladin or Unholy DK if u cant get Shadowmourne, if u want to top metters.
    Combat Rogue, Frost Death Knight, Feral Druid, can perform awesome if u are close to BiS.

Frost DK will perform best, since its not so much gear dependant as Combat Rogue and Feral Druid are, but u need to know how to play it.

Combat Rogue is easyest to play and needed in raids so that is why i suggested that as their first choice.

If u want to learn how to play, and master any class, u can go Frost DK or Feral Druid aswell, its all up to u tbh.
    Hunter is also needed in almost every raid, can top meters, and is easy to play, u just need to care and improve (altho, doing a lot of MDs and Tranq shots can be anoying from time to time).
    As people said it alrdy, all classes in WotLK are easy to play if u know how to do it and have enough practice.
    U just need to care, try, and learn couple of things for each class.

4. I recommend a combat rogue or feral druid those are the least played melee dps specs so easy leather gear.

5. Wow, thanks guys for such a exhaustive answers!

Seems like combat rog is best choice for now :) I don't think rog rotation is that hard - I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but as I did research, low geared rogue is even harder to play than good geared. Low geared have to do low/high rupturę, so you have to keep up SnD, rupture, using evi between them and even expose armor, also all of the CD's etc etc, while when you are arp capped etc you can go for SnD+Evi and that's pretty much all (ofc + burst CD's).

As someone mentioned, ferals dudu and rogs are using leather, it's kinda rare to spot em in raid. So it should be not that hard to get decent leather gear, especially at start, while playing war/ can be pain in the ***, cause there so many Retris/wars and just a little bit fever DKs.

It really seems like rog is best option for a guy which a small lack of experience and the fact that he is not SM dependant makes it glorious.

Once a again, thanks to all of you! :)

6. Wow, thanks guys for such a exhaustive answers!

Seems like combat rog is best choice for now :) I don't think rog rotation is that hard - I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but as I did research, low geared rogue is even harder to play than good geared. Low geared have to do low/high rupturę, so you have to keep up SnD, rupture, using evi between them and even expose armor, also all of the CD's etc etc, while when you are arp capped etc you can go for SnD+Evi and that's pretty much all (ofc + burst CD's).

As someone mentioned, ferals dudu and rogs are using leather, it's kinda rare to spot em in raid. So it should be not that hard to get decent leather gear, especially at start, while playing war/ can be pain in the ***, cause there so many Retris/wars and just a little bit fever DKs.

It really seems like rog is best option for a guy which a small lack of experience and the fact that he is not SM dependant makes it glorious.

Once a again, thanks to all of you! :)
    Take care that as a rogue you'll have to fight for gear against warriors,hunters,dk's,rare feral druids and against rets to a small extent,however playing a rogue is very rewarding(i do 15k atm on most bosses with low trinkets and almost base t10).Gearing a warrior is mostly a pia because warriors tend to really shine in higher gear,while dks,rets,rogues and hunters are much more forgiving in terms of equipment on the same skill level.I really hope you two have a PvE guild as gearing in pugs is a torment as most leaders are really bad at loot distribution.
    Edit:unless a player knows how to play his warrior/dk/ret Shadowmourne is worthless as it doesn't grant you instant top dps spot.With a Shadow's Edge you can reach up to 16k on a boss like DBS with a ret for instance in full 25m normal gear.
    Edited: September 23, 2017

7. Blood DK dps

Do it!!

honestly have him try everything and see what he likes and what he's good at. if he's in a hurry to get into raiding then donate a bit and lvl a DK

8. Can't be serious thread when survival hunters weren't mentioned.

9. I wish DRW was fixed as well,but thanks to BG fix now they're playable even though they aren't bringing anything useful to the raid unlike frost and uh.Not top 5 but still worth a spot if you're a decent player(I'm pushing 14k on ST with bad overall gear atm at the end of the fight).

First 12