1. Pirate's Day 2017

So when is/was that event in 2017?
    Last year it was on 18.09 and in bugtracker someone said that this year it was on 16.09.
    Can someone confirm it?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=340951
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/32096

2. It was yesterday. I got the achiev yesterday. 9/17/17

3. Nice one... missed it again,could we have:
    A: a working calendar
    B: an official announcement next year
    C: a "rerun" tomorrow for those who missed it again?

It seems like next year i have to check up on the event three days earlier.
    Edited: September 18, 2017

4. lol, second year in a row I missed it. Why can't they have the calendar match the day they have it?

5. I was warned about the calendar not being precise but this much of a difference is ******ed, requiring you to check every day of the week the event starts. If you're trying to please your hardcore audience, maybe start with raiders and achievement hunters, since those spend the most time ingame.

6. Srsly warmane, fix this right away. You need to have a properly working calendar.

7. Calendar is working good. This is problem with server. Just rerun event.

8. Calendar is working good. This is problem with server. Just rerun event.
    So where are the harvest festival,darkmoon faerie,pilgrim from it?This and all events have problems starting at the correct time.The calendar should be changed from server side,to show proper dates,most of the time we only get information from forum moderators after a day or two about events,and it is a constant problem.
    P.S. Want to buy info on when can we do Halion finally.

9. How calendar can be changed if event's don't satring few days before or few days after. Like it was last time with summer event. Every time it's a new date. So calendar showing real info from Legion now. Anyway GM don't care about. No matter.