1. Account Merging And Coin Lock.s

Hello Warmane Staff,
    As all of you already know that if we want to Sell something on trade market, we need our account Donated i.e Premium Ranked or More then that,
    Some people cannot afford to have many Premium Accounts They get 1 account premium hardly, for e.g Me myself.
    But i have 2 more accounts, For e.g I have a Rogue on my 2nd account and 1 more Hunter on my 3rd account, But those Alt accounts are not Donated ( Premuim ) I want to sell those Characters, But i can't because of this reason, You should make some functions between Accounts which can Secure our Main or Alt accounts and also If we have one Premium account we can use its Facility's in Other alt accounts.

Now about Coin Lock's.
    Don't you think Locking coins for 72 hours is pretty big period? Sometimes someone has to buy some Character Urgently because he see's some Profit in it, But his Coins are Locked, Thats kinda thing makes angry, You can lock coins from Gifting to Someone, But please remove the lock on them that people cant use them in Trade Market Too,

Your Regards
    Frostfever7

2. Yes about 1st point, thats Unfair that one who isnt premium cannot sell things in trade market, if we have one premium acc let us Connect to other accounts please.

I vote this Excellent :)

3. Same Problem with me, i cant afford to have many premium accounts cus 1 euro is Tooo expensive here

4. I Like this cus we ll have double security on our accounts. and we will have a Connection between our all of the Accounts

5. I think there was or still is a option of account merging thing, it didnt work back when i tried it , would be better if they put it in sure

6. Good Topic, Found something useful in forum after a long time

7. It is True that not everywhere, Euro is common, Countrys in South Asia has a high price of euro, 1 euro is like 70 Rupees in India, many more country's are there, So the Donation of Warmane is Pretty High, I think that the Topic is good as the person will link accounts and can sell there alt characters which secures there account with protection from other accounts. warmane will get 1 more Question for Recovery part.

About Coin Unlocking,
    I dont know it can be True or false ur fact, Its true that people sometime need coins in hurry , Warmane allows to use Locked coin in Store only or There Coin consuming Services. But sometime a scammer can scam and take all Coins by Gifting if he knows that u donated or sold something freshly,

8. It is True that not everywhere, Euro is common, Countrys in South Asia has a high price of euro, 1 euro is like 70 Rupees in India, many more country's are there, So the Donation of Warmane is Pretty High, I think that the Topic is good as the person will link accounts and can sell there alt characters which secures there account with protection from other accounts. warmane will get 1 more Question for Recovery part.

About Coin Unlocking,
    I dont know it can be True or false ur fact, Its true that people sometime need coins in hurry , Warmane allows to use Locked coin in Store only or There Coin consuming Services. But sometime a scammer can scam and take all Coins by Gifting if he knows that u donated or sold something freshly,
    Thanks for ur Reply on Upside ,, Downside too xD Yes, warmane gives us a profit that none can steel fresh coins in our account, i am not saying to just kill that thing , they can reduce the Timing to 24 Hours or less or more , 72 Hours is abit too long period of time, and u have 2 factor authentication Compulsary to use ur Premium facilities so no one can steal even ur Vote Points XD
    Thanks btw

9. I did not get any Reply from staff yet, Please reply