1. Problem with crashes

Hai everyone, I was wondering if anyone got any experience in the matter, I bought a new laptop around 2 weeks ago and I'm getting crashes like every 10-15 game in arena. Especially in 5v5. Never had this problem on my old computer and it was far worse then this one. Dunno if this helps but here is a link to the text in one of the crashes

The latest crashes has ended without a crashreport aswell and the game just hangs up so I have to altf4.

My client is warmanes tbc-client and I have my latest nvidia drivers updated, anyone who experienced the same and might now the problem? I am kinda **** at computers in general so any tip would be appriciated, thx.
    Edited: October 20, 2017

2. You need to right click your WoW installation folder, click properties and check the unblock box and untick the read only so its empty. If there isn't an unblock box then you need to go into folder and unblock all the *.dll files.

3. Thank you for your answer, I checked my installfolder and that box was indeed ticked. Unticked it now hopefully this solves the problem

4. Ok it seems like my computer doesnt want me to untick this option because it changes back automatically to the normal even tho I untick it. Got any solution for this?

5. The read-only box keeps staying ticked? sometimes that happens but its more the .dll's inside the folder that need the unblock box ticked. once you hit Ok, the option for unblocking should disappear when you open properties again. if you type '*.dll' while inside the Install folder, it'll give you all the .dll's inside that folder and sub-folders and untick read-only(may re-tick itself) but really its unblock that definitely needs to be ticked.

6. Yes thanks a bunch for your help, unticked everything inside the folder and didnt have any crashes since. Appriciate ya

7. Tonight I had another crash in 2v2, this time with a crashreport which was pretty much the same as the one I linked in pastebin. Error 132. And this time it couldnt have been the "readonly" dllfiles. Dont know if you still follow this thread bot do you have any tip for another solution for this? or anyone else, appreciate it alot.