1. 6% more movement speed literally means nothing when you have to walk 50 yards

how often you have 5x bis melee bladestorming and using divine storm on you? maybe in 1 in 20 BGs (if you have reaction time of less than 1 second)

how often you have hunter or fire mage vs you in BG? maybe in 16 in 20 BGs

how often you have priest/afli/warrior using fear vs you in BG? every BG

imagine what 1x dk 4x ret vs 5x bis hunters and mage would look like

2. how often you have 5x bis melee bladestorming and using divine storm on you? maybe in 1 in 20 BGs (if you have reaction time of less than 1 second)
    Let me answer ur question with a counter question. How many BiS geared warriors, ret palys and DKs do u see in a BG?
    These 3 are the most common classes in pvp.
    how often you have hunter or fire mage vs you in BG?
    I hardly see fire mages in BGs.
    Btw, ele shamis also struggle against fire mages. Its actually the best class against all kind of multiboxer duo to the high amount of aoe interrupts.
    how often you have priest/afli/warrior using fear vs you in BG? every BG
    All fears except warrior fear can easily be dispelled by the 4 ret palys.
    imagine what 1x dk 4x ret vs 5x bis hunters and mage would look like
    Unless the fight is on a open field the 1dk 4 ret team can easily win this fight.
    If the multiboxer is dumb enough to let them kite him on the open field they might win but even there the multiboxer can beat them.

3. Quick question, engineering is the recommended profession (for what seems to be every toon), is there a general preference between goblin and gnomish? I believe it was mentioned that goblin has a hand enchant for some dps, but do the benefits of that outweigh all of the gnomish toys?

4. So I was an ***** and completely forgot this, figured I would mention it in case anyone else is having this issue.

If you are using HKN (might be relevant to ISBoxer as well, I don't know about that software), and playing in WotLK or later and having issues with your IWT (Interact with Target) button, make sure that CTM (Click to Move) has been enabled! It's a WoW setting within the Mouse section. I completely forgot to do this and have been questioning my difficulties the whole time!

5. Quick question, engineering is the recommended profession (for what seems to be every toon), is there a general preference between goblin and gnomish? I believe it was mentioned that goblin has a hand enchant for some dps, but do the benefits of that outweigh all of the gnomish toys?
    U want Goblin engi, cause rockets enchant on gloves and thermal charge for aoe nuking. And that thing with IWT and CTM: get used to it, u will have many errors at start, but as more u play less errors will happen.

6. U want Goblin engi, cause rockets enchant on gloves and thermal charge for aoe nuking. And that thing with IWT and CTM: get used to it, u will have many errors at start, but as more u play less errors will happen.
    i wouldnt recomend going that far on engineering just for thermal charge cus it has 5min cd and doesint do that much more damage, using saronite bombs is kinda much more efficient longevity wise. or am i wrong?

7. i wouldnt recomend going that far on engineering just for thermal charge cus it has 5min cd and doesint do that much more damage, using saronite bombs is kinda much more efficient longevity wise. or am i wrong?
    it does 50% more damage huge difference with 5 toons

i dont think gnomish engineering offers anything usefull

8. U want Goblin engi, cause rockets enchant on gloves and thermal charge for aoe nuking. And that thing with IWT and CTM: get used to it, u will have many errors at start, but as more u play less errors will happen.
    I figured there would be a huge learning curve to this. Was just pointing out that I had forgotten to turn the CTM feature on. It makes such a huge difference. Now I just need a better targeting method as they occasional keep focus on the master, or run off after some other mob. Oh well, learning how to work out all of the kinks is one of the fun parts imo.

9. it does 50% more damage huge difference with 5 toons

i dont think gnomish engineering offers anything usefull
    It's been awhile since I've done gnomish, but don't they have some form of snare? I believe some of the other tinketd they can make have a decent chance of backfiring (which could be hilarious). Thinking of the gnomish shrink Ray and having your toons be tiny.. I honestly can't remember what is specific to gnomish and what isn't at this point. Just remember having fun with it on retail. Although it is probably more of a solo toon profession.

First 123