1. Anyone here on Icecrown successfully level every class to 80?

Almost a week ago, I posted a thread asking the Icecrown community how many alts was too many. Well, here's the thing. I've contemplated on and off so many times before having every class at level 80. As of right now, I've ultimately decided to just focus on the two (Paladin and Druid), but my mind may change later on. I've prepared a list of pros and cons to this as well.

Pros to having every class at level 80:
    -Because of this being a 7x rate realm, the leveling is substantially faster. Possibly more so than leveling solo in Retail that is currently on Legion at the time of typing this post.
    -Always having something different to play with.
    -Having all professions available to you all the time.
    -Because Icecrown isn't like Retail where you always need to catch up in the next expansion, once you're done gearing up enough for PVP and PVE, you're done.

Cons to having every class at level 80
    -Even at 7x rate leveling, you can still get burned out as it can still be a time consuming experience with factors such as not having enough gold to gear, not having a proper leveling route prepared, or getting ganked/camped (which has only happened twice on my Druid as of now. Not sure why).
    -Going through the gearing process such as instances and BGs can also be tiresome if you're trying to do it on all 10 characters.

2. i'd imagine there's a few people will 1 of each class by now. but it would have it's benefits, if as you said you don't get burnt out along the way

3. i'd imagine there's a few people will 1 of each class by now. but it would have it's benefits, if as you said you don't get burnt out along the way
    Agreed, I'd wager more than a few have done this. I have at least one of every class. However they are not on the same account, and that's more than likely what you're asking.

4. For PvE only players, there is not much to do beside raiding 2x ICC and RS every week. With a geared guild, raiding is done quickly. If someone plays WoW more than 6-10 hours a week, there will be a lot of downtime with only one toon. Slowly adding toons and gearing them is only a matter of time.

Someone who activly played on icecrown for two years is either hardcore pvp or already got many nealry bis geared toons.

5. For PvE only players, there is not much to do beside raiding 2x ICC and RS every week. With a geared guild, raiding is done quickly. If someone plays WoW more than 6-10 hours a week, there will be a lot of downtime with only one toon. Slowly adding toons and gearing them is only a matter of time.

Someone who activly played on icecrown for two years is either hardcore pvp or already got many nealry bis geared toons.
    I'm gonna be real with a lot of you. I hardly have time for guild raiding these days and pugs are generally just a bad idea. On my only level 80 (Paladin) however, I did gear up for PVE in case I ever did get the time for raiding.

So leveling each class to 80 was something I've contemplated doing to kill time. That being said, I ask this community to post their leveling routes here if they can. I'd appreciate it.

6. I haven't leveled a rogue and a warlock to 80, other than that I got them all.

My leveling route for alliance is the following

1-10 Starting Zone
    10-20 The next zone nearby (Darkshore, Loch Modan, Westfall)
    20-30 (Wetlands, Ashenvale)
    30-40 (Southshore & some Arathi if I'm missing a few lvls)
    40-46 (The Hinterlands)
    46-50 (Tanaris or Feralas)
    50-60 (Felwood, Burning Steppes, maybe Un'goro)

58-62 (Hellfire Peninsula)
    62-66 (Zangarmarsh)
    66-68 (Nagrand or Netherstorm)
    68-70 (Shadowmoon Valley)

68/70 - 72 (Howling Fjord)
    72-73 (Borean Tundra)
    73-80 (Grizzly Hills & some Zul'Drak)

That's the route I've taken to maximize exp while also reducing the chances of getting ganked. Before lvl 60 it's a good idea to quest while you're queued to RDF so you get to skip several levels that way. I've leveled toons from 15 to 58 with pure RDF.

Also, since I've done that route multiple times already, I sometimes will mix it up a bit and do 30-40 in Desolace, but I never do STV, not for any reason, that place is aids for mentally challenged kids and I'll spend more time logging my mains rather than leveling up.
    Edited: September 19, 2017

7. I haven't leveled a rogue and a warlock to 80, other than that I got them all.

My leveling route for alliance is the following

1-10 Starting Zone
    10-20 The next zone nearby (Darkshore, Loch Modan, Westfall)
    20-30 (Wetlands, Ashenvale)
    30-40 (Southshore & some Arathi if I'm missing a few lvls)
    40-46 (The Hinterlands)
    46-50 (Tanaris or Feralas)
    50-60 (Felwood, Burning Steppes, maybe Un'goro)

58-62 (Hellfire Peninsula)
    62-66 (Zangarmarsh)
    66-68 (Nagrand or Netherstorm)
    68-70 (Shadowmoon Valley)

68/70 - 72 (Howling Fjord)
    72-73 (Borean Tundra)
    73-80 (Grizzly Hills & some Zul'Drak)

That's the route I've taken to maximize exp while also reducing the chances of getting ganked. Before lvl 60 it's a good idea to quest while you're queued to RDF so you get to skip several levels that way. I've leveled toons from 15 to 58 with pure RDF.

Also, since I've done that route multiple times already, I sometimes will mix it up a bit and do 30-40 in Desolace, but I never do STV, not for any reason, that place is aids for mentally challenged kids and I'll spend more time logging my mains rather than leveling up.
    I play Horde, but thanks for your input nonetheless as others who do play Alliance can use this.

8. yeah I have :) and a couple classes multiple times

9. Anyone got any leveling routes for Horde like Bayle did? Been a week and haven't seen anything.

10. Anyone got any leveling routes for Horde like Bayle did? Been a week and haven't seen anything.
    seriously. you are triggering me with all the threads you made and answers you put after people reply to them.

1-10 starting zone (usually its faster just to grind mobs, like spam kill them to hit 10. if you have 80 char alrdy, tag with lowbie, kill with 80)

10-20 i honestly just find a mage and ask him to port me to orgimmar, then i travel to barrens, but any zone fits rly - ghostlands/silverpine forest

18-25 stonetalon mountains, its very eazy zone to level due to most quests being nearby, must do quests that are between barrens/stonetalon mountains entrance(easy kill quests)

25-33(35) tousand needles - ez quests within small map.

33(35) - 43(45) Stranglethorn Vale - no matter what others say, yes it is one of those places that you will get ganked alot, but even then, its still faster to die 50 times and run to your corpse then level up, than avoiding it and wasting sht loads of time traveling to other places. if you see you are getting corpse camped, just aither try to ress and run away without being noticed or wait few mins and he will be on his way to search you. and dont bring ur main to booty bay, just pick up quests with lowbie as fast as possible, else you will get ganked becus u have 80 nearby.

if you hit 35-36 in thousand needles you can visit swamp of sorrows or badlands, i did quests everywhere and both zones are easy, just more traveling. so you can hit 45 there.

43-50(53) Tanaris - same as STV, lotsa ganking but easy quests and fast lvling.

after 49 you can go felwood, you wont meet much players there, rather easy quests, get to 54 there preferably.

54-58(60) - winterspring. its a good map, rather big but lotsa quests, i personally lvl there alot, but i dont rly like that map due to its quests, they used to be buggy back in my day, wich is alot of wasted time. but anyway, reaching 58 there is not a rocket science.

58(60)-62 Hellfire Peninsula - alot of easy quests, you could basicly grind just mobs till 60, alot of low hp mobs and give ALOT of xp compared to earlyer mobs. i always get flying mount to avoid ganking, thats why i get to 62 here, alo of easy quests.

62-64(65)- zangarmarsh - nothing much to say here, 1 camp full of quests right near entrance from hellfire to marsh.

from this point i always do this, go to nassigwary camp(Nagrand), do all the quests here, till i get achievement. then i fly to Nagrand arena, do those boosty quests, get my weapon, and bam, im 68 if not 69.

Northrend.

Back in a day when i was leveling characters 1by1, i could get myself in Borean to 75, then get myself to dalaran, take Zul'Drak arena quest, go to Zul'Drak arena, do the quest chain, get the achiev, and im 76 with like 50% exp.

76-80 Sholozar Basin - pretty straightforward, go to camp, take all quests there, do em, then go to middle lake, do some quests there till ur 78. Then find Gaya and finish things up.

Overall thats roughly 11-15hour lvling path, depending on your luck and experiance.

P.S yes, looks messed up and not rly well organized, im lazy to make it look appealing.
    nor i think i should.
    Edited: September 29, 2017

11. seriously. you are triggering me with all the threads you made and answers you put after people reply to them.

1-10 starting zone (usually its faster just to grind mobs, like spam kill them to hit 10. if you have 80 char alrdy, tag with lowbie, kill with 80)

10-20 i honestly just find a mage and ask him to port me to orgimmar, then i travel to barrens, but any zone fits rly - ghostlands/silverpine forest

18-25 stonetalon mountains, its very eazy zone to level due to most quests being nearby, must do quests that are between barrens/stonetalon mountains entrance(easy kill quests)

25-33(35) tousand needles - ez quests within small map.

33(35) - 43(45) Stranglethorn Vale - no matter what others say, yes it is one of those places that you will get ganked alot, but even then, its still faster to die 50 times and run to your corpse then level up, than avoiding it and wasting sht loads of time traveling to other places. if you see you are getting corpse camped, just aither try to ress and run away without being noticed or wait few mins and he will be on his way to search you. and dont bring ur main to booty bay, just pick up quests with lowbie as fast as possible, else you will get ganked becus u have 80 nearby.

if you hit 35-36 in thousand needles you can visit swamp of sorrows or badlands, i did quests everywhere and both zones are easy, just more traveling. so you can hit 45 there.

43-50(53) Tanaris - same as STV, lotsa ganking but easy quests and fast lvling.

after 49 you can go felwood, you wont meet much players there, rather easy quests, get to 54 there preferably.

54-58(60) - winterspring. its a good map, rather big but lotsa quests, i personally lvl there alot, but i dont rly like that map due to its quests, they used to be buggy back in my day, wich is alot of wasted time. but anyway, reaching 58 there is not a rocket science.

58(60)-62 Hellfire Peninsula - alot of easy quests, you could basicly grind just mobs till 60, alot of low hp mobs and give ALOT of xp compared to earlyer mobs. i always get flying mount to avoid ganking, thats why i get to 62 here, alo of easy quests.

62-64(65)- zangarmarsh - nothing much to say here, 1 camp full of quests right near entrance from hellfire to marsh.

from this point i always do this, go to nassigwary camp(Nagrand), do all the quests here, till i get achievement. then i fly to Nagrand arena, do those boosty quests, get my weapon, and bam, im 68 if not 69.

Northrend.

Back in a day when i was leveling characters 1by1, i could get myself in Borean to 75, then get myself to dalaran, take Zul'Drak arena quest, go to Zul'Drak arena, do the quest chain, get the achiev, and im 76 with like 50% exp.

76-80 Sholozar Basin - pretty straightforward, go to camp, take all quests there, do em, then go to middle lake, do some quests there till ur 78. Then find Gaya and finish things up.

Overall thats roughly 11-15hour lvling path, depending on your luck and experiance.

P.S yes, looks messed up and not rly well organized, im lazy to make it look appealing.
    nor i think i should.
    Triggering? First of all, thanks for the help. Second, umad bro? Deal with it.

12. Old dog Dralanne1 has a very solid point here.

Dont become that Toaster guy with dog picture.

13. Second, umad bro? Deal with it.
    its not that im mad or something.
    honestly when i read what you write, i litterally /facepalm and start thinking how ******ed people can get.
    im not trying to be rude but seriously.

and deal with it? really? i dealt with it the moment i started typing the guide for you.

14. its not that im mad or something.
    honestly when i read what you write, i litterally /facepalm and start thinking how ******ed people can get.
    im not trying to be rude but seriously.

and deal with it? really? i dealt with it the moment i started typing the guide for you.
    Literally that second sentence starting with "honestly" is you coming off as rude and angry. Your first sentence about triggering on the other post came across as rude, so I was rude back (it's also what people do on the forums as well as the in game server). Your advice on locations to go for leveling the other hand I found to be helpful (your post didn't look disorganized to me at all either) and deserves many thanks.
    Edited: September 30, 2017