1. Donation Suggestion Item

I'm currently considering donating for gears on my priest and I have sufficient coins for 4 items.
    I want to be an MS holy and OS discipline priest. Which items should I donate for?

Thank you for your suggestions.
    Edited: September 19, 2017 Reason: Fixed my grammar

2. PvE I assume?

Solace of the Defeated - Exceptionally good mana regen trinket, though not necessary on a full BIS character, it will help your mana efficiency out a lot for both specs while you gear up. If you would rather just get both BIS trinkets and not worry about a mana regen trinket, then get Althor's Abacus instead.

Glowing Twilight Scale - BIS throughput trinket for both specs.

Royal Scepter of Terenas II - BIS throughput weapon for both specs. Trauma and Valanyr are both competitive weapons, and can be better in the right scenarios, but Valanyr is likely too expensive for you and Trauma is RNG and only better on specific fights.

^ These are the 3 staple suggestions from me. The 4th comes as a preference piece. So, you'll need to choose between them (see below).

--------------------------
    Sundial of Eternal Dusk - BIS Holy off-hand. Not as desirable for Disc, but it is ok.

Shadow Silk Spindle - BIS Disc off-hand. Not as desirable for Holy, but is still pretty good if you don't have mana problems.

Sanguine Silk Robes - BIS Holy chest. Can be difficult to get if other people need it (other Priests, Druids, etc). It is the armor piece you will wear in your tier item slots that is not part of the tier set.