1. Changes for character name

Dear Warmane staff,
    Maximum length for character names is too short, also I would like to put some spaces bewteen and numbers eventually.
    I don't see a reason why you wouldn't implement this feature.
    If you think about this, would be very apreciated to let us change a name to 1 character for free instead of paying points. (Only if you implement the feature from the top.

Regards, #wiasat

2. What, you want a name "P0ssYs14yeR007" ?

3. Honsetly, I prefer classic names.
    Why?
    Because it just looks better to see chars named simple, like Ambaras, Frazes, Poponiata, Alint, Sulph, Karachan etc etc. than xXMasteR69Xx or similiar to angrylol's one. It's easier to feel the game that way.

Do you think it will rly look nice to have full ogrimar and dala of chars like "P0ssYs14yeR007"? For me it would be instant climate-killer.
    IMO it's just one of the best thing blizz did for a character creation.

4. Ok, so without numbers, but Imagine how would be like "Leroy Jenkins" instead of "Leroyjenkins"

5. prety sure it's a client sided limitation that they can't change.

6. So just great letters and space, hmmm, let's try:

"pPPpUUssyyYYY DEeESssstrOyeRRRRR"
    "LllIIlllIjjlijlijilILIL ILILijilijilijJJ"

1) Gues how many spaces are between these 2 words btw ;) Maybe 1, maybe 3
    2) Guess where I put L, l, I, i, j, J. 6 different letters :)

I just hope Skuddy is right.

7. Just stop being paranoids. I didn't said to make the names like a notepad. :) I see your sarcasm, but I think you exceed. I'm sure if any of staff will see, will understand my suggestion, with still some limits.

8. prety sure it's a client sided limitation that they can't change.
    And about this, can't be client side. You know the data is stored in their database, not in our computer.

9. And about this, can't be client side. You know the data is stored in their database, not in our computer.
    im well aware. but just like the client has a limitation on password length, i believe it has one for our names as well.

10. Are you ****ing kiddin'?
    Is this for real?
    Oh my lord...
    OK, son. This isn't CSGO or MINECRAFT, this is ****ing World of Warcraft, MMORPG, got it "RP" Where some players have stories behind their characters, names and titles. RP players... they would send you to a guillotine if you told this 'em.
    Second. XxX*****Slayer4206988XxX feels good isn't? Feels powerful. I can, almost, feel it.
    Third. SpaceS? Leeroy Jenkins? You already have title Jenkins, farm it ffs. Kael theDestroyer. Valideno TheMagicWarrior, Bill Gates, Krose radio, Greenorc the Unbeatable Warsong flag holder? YEAH, LETS DO THIS, BTW, WHY DO EVEN NEED TITLES NOW? **** LOD, INSANE, JENKINS,WHO GIVES A **** I CAN NAME MY LEVEL ONE CHARACTER Loki the Rockey.
    4th. "If you think about this, would be very apreciated to let us change a name to 1 character for free instead of paying points."blablalblaba... Why, why would they do it?
    One big NO.
    "Maximum length for character names is too short"
    X, Z, I, A, S, H? WoW... you must be a creative person.
    "I don't see a reason why you wouldn't implement this feature" AND BLIND.

11. prety sure it's a client sided limitation that they can't change.
    It is.
    And also other points that people mentioned here. Idea couldn't be worse. I love the only one capital letter and that's it. No spaces, as mentioned about titles, no numbers as it's really stupid. Only length? What's the limit anyway? Cause I've seen some quite long names and even mine which is 7 letters is too much for anyone to ever type so they use the first 4, 5 at most.

12. It is.
    And also other points that people mentioned here. Idea couldn't be worse. I love the only one capital letter and that's it. No spaces, as mentioned about titles, no numbers as it's really stupid. Only length? What's the limit anyway? Cause I've seen some quite long names and even mine which is 7 letters is too much for anyone to ever type so they use the first 4, 5 at most.
    the pass lenth is like 15/16, i'd assume character name is the same.

13. You know what? It's not even like I'm talking with humans. Nothing more to say.

14. As far as I know, the character limit in a character name is limited within the client itself. A couple extra characters I don't think would hurt anyone, but going the length to put out a modified client is likely not worth the time and effort on our end.