1. Is it a thing to pay gold to tag along on Raids?

I keep doing RDF Heroic and feel like I've gone as far as I can. Ive got about 180 Emblems of Triumph but I want to try raids for gear first would people let me tag along for like 500 or 1k gold? Im a dps fury warrior with about a 4k gs and I do crap damage. AH just doesnt have what I need.

2. Gold is almost useless for any capable raiding guild, so the "500-1k" will do nothing.
    Maybe like 500k... who knows.

3. Yea Trade Channel just laughed at me : ) guess I'll just keep getting emblems.

4. Find people with same interests, join a guild. You can up your gear to some 232 with triumph marks, which is enough for starting icc normals.

You will never get anywhere with raids on global or paying for "carry".

5. i never entered raid and i have 5,5k gs. im frost dk tank. Obtain quedalar, buy primoridial saronite gear etc. and you can go to raid normaly

6. i never entered raid and i have 5,5k gs. im frost dk tank. Obtain quedalar, buy primoridial saronite gear etc. and you can go to raid normaly
    My gear is better then Saronite stuff just my weapons suck and I have a guild that was crazy active last week when I joined but now there are ghosts. I have about 200 emblems of triumph and 300 shards but I just dont know where to go for the right gear.

7. I can help a bit with that if you're in the Alliance.

8. If you are horde, I can help :)
    We can talk here or in game, I know we will find a way to make u over 5k gs with out touching any raid in a short time ;)
    Edited: September 20, 2017

9. Ive been in guilds and runs where people payed 100k for a Light of Dawn title, but for a raid spot only to gear, no that just seems greedy as I assume it's a pug leader.

Punchy just farm emblems of triumph and get get the best emblem gear you can.
    Also boots and leggs with apr - crit max craft is very nice for that gearscore boost but they cost alot on auctionhouse.
    For weapon go buy battered hillt and do the questchain, also Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron can be a good idea.

if you dont have professions even questing at max lvl is a nice way to gain some gold (quests in icecrown and storm peaks gives most gold)
    Edited: September 20, 2017