1. Preferred races

Hi everyone:

As the title states, I'm curious if there are any preferred races for DK's. Would it still be human/orc as it is for warriors? Looking for both in regards to PvE and PvP.

Interested to know other options are preferred. Otherwise, besides that, what class do you like to play as a DK? In retail I used Blood Elf for the additional silence (plus I'm a fan of the character models. They just fit well with so many rings (although sometimes I wish the shoulders where sized differently)).

2. Well I go aswell for Blood Elf Dk cause I like it how it looks
    For Pve is Orc cause of that attack power
    For Pvp is Human cause you get a free trinket
    Now all of the races are good and can be used , I think the race choice is up to you , for example you can go for Undead to remove fear and stuff , or Tauren for a 1 sec stun , Nefl for shadowmeld and Dwarf ( i think this is the one with the dmg reduction ) , Draenei for the gift of the Naaru .
    As an overall all the races are good , pick the one you like the most .

3. PvP - Always Human when Alliance and Blood Elf when Horde.

4. Orc hands down is best for pvp and pve unholy. Literally every racial benefits an Orc DK. Trolls are arguably better Frost dks for pve.

5. I would say Orc for Unholy. Stun Racial + On a Pale Horse reduces stuns on you by 35% if I'm not mistaken. The racial attack power, pet damage and axe expertise isn't too bad either.

6. I would say Orc for Unholy. Stun Racial + On a Pale Horse reduces stuns on you by 35% if I'm not mistaken. The racial attack power, pet damage and axe expertise isn't too bad either.
    You don't add them, you multiply. So racial + talent would be 32% or 38.8% with stun meta.

PvP: Human
    PvE DPS: Orc
    PvE Tank: Tauren

7. If u PvE only, and u want to be a part of Alliance, go Draenei.
    If u PvP only and u want to be a part of Alliance, go Human.
    If u want to both PvE and PvP, go Human.

If u want to be a part of Horde, go Orc, for both PvP and PvE.

Tank only:
    Human
    Tauren
    If u want to both Tank and DPS on horde side, again, Orc.

8. Orc is best all around. Blood elf isn't too shabby for PvP considering death grip is broken with its range and not a viable interrupt.

9. Think orc is best OVERAL aswell.
    pvp: stun reduction, more pet dmg, dmg boost, expertise(you would be surprised how good expertise can be)
    pve: idk bout dps pve, Tank more expertise, idk how people can argue that 300 more hp is better than 5 1,25% expertise

For arena human is definetly best if u got the gear ofc

10. idk how people can argue that 300 more hp is better than 5 1,25% expertise
    There's no argument, it's a fact. 527 hp in ICC is much better than 50 expertise rating on a tank, especially since the BiS DK tanking weapon is a sword, only humans can get expertise from it.
    Edited: January 16, 2018