1. Stuck in loading screen

I was playing wow yesterday on my rogue just fine but when I was going to log in today i couldnt get past the loading screen. I closed wow and tried to log in again but it didnt work. I restarted my computer but that didnt solve it either, I tried deleting my cache folder but that didnt help either. I tried to make a char on blackrock and log in but that didnt work either, after I tried making a char on blackrock I now got stuck at "retrieving character list". I dont know what to do, I have been able to play on this server just fine until today.

Help please!

2. From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck

3. I did that but im still stuck at "retrieving character list".

4. i play on outland tbc, i still stuck at "Logging in to game server"

5. Same here...but i mainly play on icecrown, however when i tried outland I get the same problem. When I tried logging into my account yesterday at 19:40 I managed to log in - get character list - select character - but then got stuck in loading screen. I've tried installing windows updaters win7, GPU updates Nvidia GeForce, Start the game without addons, Logging into my account from a brand new klient, Fresh from the website - all defaults I've logged into my other account - this is also stuck on loading screen - logged into ouland server with same account this got stuck in loading screen too. Thing is - my guildies can whisper me , and they see me online in guild list and whisper me. The characters I've tryed logging into is stationed in dalaran and orgrimmar, I've even tryed making new characters but they get stuck in loading screen as well. I spoke to a guildie (on discord) he had the "retrieving character list" problem.. and this morning i ended up with the same problem. Any advice of further troubleshooting?