1. Conquest Catch-Up

Hello everyone,

I've been playing here for 3-4 months now and I'm almost fully geared.

Since then I got a bunch of my friends to join the server and we would like to queue 2s/3s.

My question:
    Is it possible that you could increase the conquest cap so we and others can farm the gear? vs. doing10 wins in 2s + couple bg wins => wait till next week.

Concern:
    Their gear is so bad and from just capping every week they won't have full gear until december.
    (27000/2200 = 12 weeks)

2. That's just how conquest catchup works. Early in the season, it's not a lot of conquest, but they said they season won't end until early December. So that means that November will be a much better time for a new player to level a toon and grind conquest.

Even now, a conquest cap of 6,000 is a nice improvement over the 2,200 cap you'd have without catchup. But to get the really big catchup amounts, you will have to wait.

3. Yeah true, it's an improvement.

I just think the 2s/3s ladder would be much more active if people had something to grind.

Atm, i'm just capping all my characters sunday or monday and then there is not much else to do - I could continue playing, but it's not that fun when you have a disadvantage for 2-3 more months.

4. Yeah true, it's an improvement.

I just think the 2s/3s ladder would be much more active if people had something to grind.

Atm, i'm just capping all my characters sunday or monday and then there is not much else to do - I could continue playing, but it's not that fun when you have a disadvantage for 2-3 more months.
    I agree. I was hoping Warmane would consider making a system from the release date of Prideful Gear as that is technically when the season started. Unfortunately this is the best we have for now. If it was up to me, I would make a 12.5k CP cap for new characters and allow them to 2v2/3v3 all day long to their heart's content.

5. Yes, but that's only like 5 out of 16 items.

I just got a response from Warmane that they won't be making any changes to the conquest-cap.

FeelsBadMan feat. ResidentSleeper

6. Can someone give me a clue as to why did I hit the conquest cap when I’m playing BG one hour daily and IF that much? When’s that going to reset?