1. Alterac valley - Medivh/Outland

Any possibility we could get AV on the server? It's very much missed :) Would stimulate the PVP scene a bit as well.

2. I dont know about Outland, but Medivh is absolutely not ready for AV. Right now most BGs end prematurely because there isn't enough alliance players and horde just gets default wins. With the amount of honor that AV gives, it would probably kill the BGs there for good.
    Now getting 1 AV mark for trading in each of the other marks, that would be nice. Or at least removing the AV mark requirement from Concerted Efforts quest.

3. im not sure of the question?
    i play on outland and av's run 24/7 as do the rest of the bg's with little to no q time horde side.ally is by far the better pvp fraction i would say no less then 1/4 of the players in bgs horde side are afker's or bots. matter of fact the other day the same player "and some others" did nothing other then fish "afk" in that little pond right outside of the horde starting cave. over and over and over no less then 5 straight av's just sitting there fishing, hes gets marked afk does omething to get into combat like buff a friend and boom right back to fishing.

i made a post about this a week or so ago stating that the devs need to start jumping in bgs and banning the afkers because it RUINS pvp as a whole. players should be screen shoting afk players and posting them in the forums for the devs to look at and make use of.

just Turing on av doe snot make better pvp what it does in encourage afking/bots, again i see so many stealth classes sitting afk in say drecks room doing no damage or healing and they claim they are "defending". defending what?ally is not even at the boss yet!why not defend one of the towers instead = shut up. horde only wins when they can ride straight to van and no ally defends aka no pvp takes place. 95% of horde have no clue how or when to use gy's to control parts of the maps,only a few will defend and call for help when needed. hell i have lost count ofthe times horde will leave both north and south bunkers undefended as they sit afk in vans gy.

4. Would be nice if its possible to make bg marks trading so we will be able to get pvp items unavailable now because of no AV on Medivh and turn marks for honor. What we see now is a lot of pvp items cannot be obtained and farming honor outdoors may be more profitable than on bgs (Alliance/Medivh).
    Arena is fine for me (at least 2v2 which is my favourite) but situation with marks/bgs/pve progression equal to s3 soon, all this is killing fun in pvp. Now arena is more like vanilla pvp when u can be full equiped in pve items and now its much effective and easier than getting pvp items. Its sad.
    Edited: September 23, 2017