1. [A] Recruiting for FRESH progression group. (NA raid times, days TBD).

It's as simple as that. "Fresh" means starting from the beginning of WotLK PvE and doing progression as if the server is new. It means entering Naxx with pre-raid gear and working your way up.

Those other people who recently posted about doing this haven't responded to me. Since I wanted to do a group like this anyway, I've decided to start my own with a friend. (<Drama> people, if you return, we can join up.) My friend and I are both serious raiders who are experienced with this content. I started playing here when the server first opened and am returning from a break.

The goal here is to put together a group of mature, skilled, serious raiders who would like to relive progression on one of the best WotLK servers available, hopefully making friends and having fun in the process. As far as I know, and as far as my experiences have indicated, this is the only server with a level 80 Naxx worth playing.

Starting a group like this requires a little bit of patience; I'll be reaching out to friends and trying to recruit in-game, but this is not your standard group recruiting for ICC, so it is not going to materialise overnight. I'm aware of this, and it's fine. I will keep everyone who expresses interest updated on how many people we have so far.

This will likely be a tight-knit ten-man group striving for hardmodes and achievements. This is a group for people who really love doing these raids and challenging themselves. It is (obviously) not for people who just want to get geared and get on with it.

I know the raid times will be NA, but more specifics will need to emerge as I talk to people who are interested and get an idea for what would work best. I am very committed to making this happen, I just need to find people who are as interested in doing this as I am. I would rather go to the trouble of doing this on Lordaeron than wait for the next lackluster Wrath server to come out.

If you and/or your friends are interested, please PM me on here, send me an in-game mail (character name Twoformirth), or message me on Discord (add Twoformirth#5432). Discord would be best as I can check it from my phone. I hope to hear from you soon.

Edit: Especially need someone to play shaman as we don't have one yet.
    Edited: September 20, 2017

2. Twoformirth if you are still looking for members I was probably starting a tank druid if you're interested

3. Prott Warr Lvling here looking for a NA PvE guild. Sinsword in game if anyone could wsp me pls. Thanks all

4. Awesome idea, I would gladly have joined if you werent an NA guild. But best of luck to you - hope you get things up and running.