1. same problem ......

I can play days ago, but from yesterday, just connot login

2. its been 3 days i cant log in and i'm sending tickets but getting nothing from the GM's. It's not internet or any other problem i think its something with the server but now i'm thinking why i donated all those items instead xD of buying the original

3. Recovered Char Help Please

Hi, my little brother delete my character accidentally. I recovered it on my account on page.. i can see my char on the screen, but when i try to log it cant . The game say "Register Error" .... Help please, tell me i will to recovered it , i have playing w this char since 2015
    Character Name : Mairam , Hunter Troll

4. Hi, my little brother delete my character accidentally. I recovered it on my account on page.. i can see my char on the screen, but when i try to log it cant . The game say "Register Error" .... Help please, tell me i will to recovered it , i have playing w this char since 2015
    Character Name : Mairam , Hunter Troll
    Open a ticket in.game with an other character

5. Has this been resolved? I am experiencing the same issue... been searching the forums to no avail.

6. i am having the same issue. everything is correct and i cant log onto the game. please help

7. I moved the location of my file from downloads to C:\Program Files (x86) and it works perfectly now. Got the idea because that's where my subscription wow file is. Idk why, but it works. Best of luck!!

8. same problem for me. its been a week i cant login may account. please fix this

9. Got this problem today. Removed every non-Blizzard addon from the Addons folder and ran the game. I was able to login - exit game - place addons back to the addons folder - can still login.
    Sounds random but it's worth a shot.

10. May 5, 2018  
    Still got the same problem, any solutions? I don't have any addons besides the Blizzard's ones. Just downloaded the game and this isn't working, played a few months ago and it worked perfectly (same account). Today I opened it and I I was able to log in, after that I quit the game and tried to play again after a 1h or 2h and now isn't working...

11. May 8, 2018  
    I too am having this problem... I tried all the suggestions as well with no luck. I have talked to a friend also who has the exact same issue.

12. May 19, 2018  
    I think it's to do with the stupid authentication system. The code it gives you doesn't work then it sends you a new one, then you try that one and same thing happens, repeat this about 4/5 times until the code finally works then I think because you have failed authentication too many times it locks your account for an hour or so. Just a theory based off past experience

13. I can't login also stuck at Authenticating message.

14. Cant log into Outland server, stuck on authenticating message

First 123 Last